ePub Essentials of English Language Teaching (Longman Keys to Language Teaching) download
by Julian Edge
Keys to Teaching Grammar. has been added to your Cart Folse's creation of 15 Grammar Keys provide essential helps for ESL teachers.
Keys to Teaching Grammar. has been added to your Cart. Folse's creation of 15 Grammar Keys provide essential helps for ESL teachers. This book plus the Betty Azar grammar books provide a great start to a teacher's grammar resource library. These books are especially helpful for those teachers who may feel less confident in presenting grammar and answering difficult ELL questions about the English grammar system. The chapter on specific teaching techniques is very valuable.
04 MB·37,178 Downloads. Published by. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. Forex Essentials in 15 Trades™ √PDF √eBook Download. 27 MB·27,458 Downloads. as a brief primer of FOREX trading essentials and. John M. Bland, Jay M. Meisler & Michael D. Archer : Fore. 94 MB·5,929 Downloads.
Julian Edge and Sue Garton. A guide to help teachers of English to develop teaching skills through drawing on practical classroom experience.
Julian Edge and Sue Garton. Part of: Into the Classroom. ISBN: 978-0-19-442271-0. How can you turn your teaching experience into practical knowledge that will make you a better teacher in the future?
This book cannot be re-exported from the country to which it is sold by M cGraw-Hill.
This book encourages the teacher to see mistakes as an important part of the learning process. It looks at the different kinds of mistakes that learners make and offers practical advice on when to correct mistakes and when to leave them, and on how best to correct them in both written and oral work. It includes chapters showing the teacher how to adopt a positive attitude towards mistakes and how to use them as a vital tool in encouraging the students' progress in English.
Examples of teaching methods and materials show how they guide teachers in the decisions they must make for their own classrooms.
Published by: littlecrabpig (Karma: 22. 4) on 6 February 2011 Views: 9906.
- Essentials of Elementary Science, (Part of the Essentials of Classroom Teaching Series), MyLabSchool Edition (3rd Edition) ebook
- Skill-Streaming the Adolescent: A Structured Learning Approach to Teaching Prosocial Skills ebook
- Designing and Teaching the Elementary Science Methods Course (Teaching and Learning in Science Series) ebook
- Learning One-to-One Paperback with CD-ROM (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) ebook
- The teacher's choice: Ideas and activities for teaching basic skills (Goodyear series in education) ebook
- The 2012 Teachers′ Standards in the Classroom (Achieving QTS Series) ebook
- The Value Realms: Activities for Helping Students Develop Values (Practical suggestions for teaching) ebook
- You've Got the Job--Now Keep It! T.I.P.S. for Tackling Your First Year of Teaching ebook
- Essentials of Classroom Teaching: Elementary Social Studies ebook
- Strategies for Teachers: Teaching Content and Thinking Skills ebook