ePub Minimus Secundus Teacher's Resource Book: Moving on in Latin download
by Barbara Bell,Helen Forte
Only 10 left in stock (more on the way).
This book is the logical continuation of Minimus, the course of Latin for primary pupils. It builds on the foundations of its predecessor and does so with equal verve.
A fun way to teach English grammar, it is ideal for cross-curricular activities. This book is the logical continuation of Minimus, the course of Latin for primary pupils. The cultural content is fun and varied. However, the book aims to boost knowledge of grammar in general, particularly English grammar.
Online Stores ▾. Audible Barnes & Noble Walmart eBooks Apple Books Google Play Abebooks Book Depository Alibris Indigo Better World Books IndieBound. Spiral-bound, 95 pages.
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything.
Minimus Secundus is the sequel to the unique and successful primary Latin course, Minimus. It combines the comprehensive teaching of Latin vocabulary and grammar with a further insight into the culture of Roman Britain. Contents: Iulius: Last days at Vindolanda. Augustus: Iulius joins the army
Minimus Secundus Pupil's Book: Moving on in Latin - Minimus (Paperback). Developing Latin skills for ages 10-13.
Minimus Secundus Pupil's Book: Moving on in Latin - Minimus (Paperback). Barbara Bell (author), Helen Forte (illustrator). Paperback 96 Pages, Published: 11/03/2004. A fun way to teach English grammar, it is ideal for cross-curricular activities. Publisher: Cambridge University Press ISBN: 9780521755450 Number of pages: 96 Weight: 262 g Dimensions: 265 x 197 x 8 mm.
Barbara Bell Joint Association of Classical Teachers. Illustrations by Helen Forte. Published by the press syndicate of the university of cambridge. The Pitt Building, Trumpington Street, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Продавец:book-plaza (1508)98,2% положительных отзывовСвязаться с продавцом. Minimus Teacher's Resource Book: Starting out in Latin by Barbara Bell (Spiral bound, 1999).
Welcome to Our AbeBooks Store for books. I always strive to achieve best customer satisfaction and have always described book accurately
- IX-2 Ordinis Noni Tomus Secundus (Opera Omnia Desiderii Erasmi Erasmus, Opera Omnia) (Vol 9) ebook
- Song School Latin (English and Latin Edition) ebook
- Oxford Latin Course: Part II Teacher's Book (Part 2) ebook
- Latin Grammar II: Teacher's Edition ebook
- The first part of Jacobs' Latin reader. Adapted to Bullions' Latin grammar: with an introduction, on the idioms of the Latin language; an improved ... on a new plan. By Rev. Peter Bullions ... ebook
- Terrorism Teacher's Resource Guide- Disasters ebook
- Success 4 Teacher's Resource Book 4: Success 4 Teacher's Resource Bk4 ebook
- Cutting Edge Upper-Intermediate Teacher's Book ebook
- Second Form Latin, Student Workbook ebook
- Salvete! Book 2: A First Course in Latin (Cambridge Latin Course) ebook