ePub Stresses in Children download
by Ved Varma
Stresses in Children book. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Stresses in Children book. Details (if other): Cancel.
Stress in Teachers: Past, Present and Future. The Secret Life of Vulnerable Children. The Management of Children With Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. Coping With Unhappy Children (Cassell Education).
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Ved Varma books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Stresses in Children. Depression in Children and Adolescents.
Stresses in Children. London: University of London Press.
Those who spend most of their time dealing with other people's stress are most vulnerable to stress themselves. Written by a team of experienced practitioners this book is important reading for all those in psychotherapy training and practice.
Finding books BookSee BookSee - Download books for free. Category: Медицина, Терапия. The Inner Life of Children with Special Needs. 7 Mb. 8 Mb.
If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Those who spend most of their time dealing with other people's stress are most vulnerable to stress themselves (more). The Future of Counselling and Psychotherapy (more).
series Psychology Revivals. Books related to The Secret Life of Vulnerable Children.
- Facing AD/HD: A Survival Guide for Parents of Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder ebook
- Populate Perish: The Stresses of Population Growth in Australia ebook
- Stress Intensity Factors - T-Stresses - Weight Functions ebook
- Torsion and Shear Stresses in Ships ebook
- Child Development Through Sports ebook
- Local Stresses in Pressure Vessels, 3rd Edition ebook
- Cylindrical and Spherical problem in Mechanical engineering: elastic-plastic and creep stresses ebook
- Maxwell Stresses and Dielectric Materials (Materials Science Foundations) ebook
- Good Childhood,A ebook
- Early Focus: Working With Young Blind and Visually Impaired Children and Their Families ebook