ePub Researching Your Own Practice: The Discipline of Noticing download
by John Mason
Mason has a way of getting under my skin, of provoking me to think about .
Mason has a way of getting under my skin, of provoking me to think about issues I might otherwise let slide b. - Alan Schoenfeld.
Mathematical Investigations: A Primary Teacher Educator's Narrative Journey of Professional Awareness.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Noticing: Roots and branches. Mathematics teacher noticing, 65-80, 2011.
Thinking mathematically. J Mason, L Burton, K Stacey. Pearson Higher Ed, 2011. A comparative assessment of three approaches to pixel-level human skin-detection. Proceedings 15th International Conference on Pattern Recognition. Noticing: Roots and branches.
A challenge of numbers.
Central to caring professions such as teaching is the need to notice and be sensitive to the experiences of pupils and teachers.
Will be clean, not soiled or stained. Books will be free of page markings. Показать все 3 объявления с новыми товарами. Central to caring professions such as teaching is the need to notice and be sensitive to the experiences of pupils and teachers.
- Action Research in the Classroom ebook
- Best Practice: Continuing Professional Development for Library/Information Staff in U.K. Professional Firms ebook
- Evaluation Practice: How To Do Good Evaluation Research In Work Settings ebook
- Argumentation in Higher Education: Improving Practice Through Theory and Research ebook
- Beyond Reflective Practice: New Approaches to Professional Lifelong Learning ebook
- How to sell professional services (Professional practice development series) ebook
- Professional Values and Practice ebook
- Using Educational Research to Inform Practice: A Practical Guide to Practitioner Research in Universities and Colleges ebook
- Developing Caring Relationships Among Parents, Children, Schools, and Communities ebook
- Learning to be Professionals (Innovation and Change in Professional Education) ebook