ePub Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons: Volume 1, Second Edition download
by Robert W. Gallant,Carl L. Yaws
Series: Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons (Book 1). Hardcover: 259 pages.
Series: Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons (Book 1). ISBN-13: 978-0884150671. Product Dimensions: . x 1 x 1. inches. Shipping Weight: . pounds.
Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons book. Start by marking Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons: Volume 1 as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Read by Carl L. Yaws. Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons: Volume 1. by. Carl L. Yaws, Robert W. Gallant.
Mobile version (beta). Download (djvu, . 4 Mb) Donate Read.
Authors: Carl L. Understanding the composition of hydrocarbons is not easy to calculate quickly or accurately, but this must-have reference leads the engineer to better estimated properties and fractions from easily measured components. Hardcover ISBN: 9780128008348. eBook ISBN: 9780128011461.
The Yaws handbook of physical properties for hydrocarbons and chemicals : physical properties for more than 54,000 organic and . mol wt boiling point critical temp critical pres critical volume critical den crit comp fac acent factor.
The Yaws handbook of physical properties for hydrocarbons and chemicals : physical properties for more than 54,000 organic and inorganic chemical compounds, coverage for C1 to C100 organics and Ac to Zr inorganics. Elsevier, Gulf Professional Publishing. NO ID FORMULA NAME CAS No g/mol TB, K code TC, K code PC, bar code VC, ml/mol code rhoC, g/ml code ZC code omega code. 81 701 C2HCl2F3 1,1-dichloro-1,2,2-trifluoroethane 812-04-4 15. 30 30. 4 2 46. 4 3 3. 2 3 26. 4 2 . 697 2 . 61 2 . 52 2.
carboxylic acids is taken from the Handbook of Yaws and DIPPR 801 database
carboxylic acids is taken from the Handbook of Yaws and DIPPR 801 database. The Table 1 provides the experimental data highlighted in normal font, prediction of physico-chemical and fire hazard properties -in italic, and the abnormal values that were not considered in the present work -in bold type.
1. Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons Vol. 2. Robert W. Gallant; Carl L. Published by Elsevier Science & Technology Books. ISBN 10: 0884151751 ISBN 13: 9780884151753.
The Yaws Handbook of Physical Properties for Hydrocarbons and . Transport Properties of Chemicals and Hydrocarbons.
The Yaws Handbook of Physical Properties for Hydrocarbons and Chemicals: Physical Properties for More Than 54,000 Organic and Inorganic Chemical Compounds, Coverage for C1 to C100 Organics and Ac to Zr Inorganics. Handbook of Thermal Conductivity, Volume 1: Organic Compounds C1 to C4. The Yaws Handbook of Vapor Pressure: Antoine Coefficients. Distillation: Equipment and Processes.
Chapter 1 PHYSICAL PROPERTIES Carl L. Yaws Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas ABSTRACT Results for physical property data are presented for major hydrocarbons and organic chemicals.
Books related to Thermophysical Properties of Chemicals and Hydrocarbons. Handbook of Vapor Pressure: Volume 4.
- THERMODYN PROP OF PROPANE (National Standard Reference Data Service of the USSR : A Series of Property Tables, Vol. 11) ebook
- Physical Properties of High Temperature Superconductors V (Vol V) ebook
- Chemical Safety Data Sheets: Volume 5 - Flammable Chemicals ebook
- Steam Tables: Thermodynamic Properties of Water Including Vapor, Liquid, and Solid Phases ebook
- Engineering Properties of Steel ebook
- Handbook of Viscosity: Volume 1: Organic Compounds C1 to C4 (The Library of Physico-Chemical Property Data) ebook
- High Temperature Electronics (Electronic Packaging) ebook
- Industrial Products Handbook Must Be Ordered As A 2 Volume Set-See Isbn 9994783211 ebook
- Beryllium Chemistry and Processing ebook
- Chemical and Physical Properties of Materials for Electrical Engineers ebook