ePub Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology download
by Bharat Bhushan
Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology Book Title. Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology.
Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology. in mechanical s, an MBA, and three semi-honorary and honorary doctorates.
Professor Bhushan has harnessed his own knowledge and experience, gained in several industries and universities, and has assembled about 100 internationally recognized authors from three continents to write more than 40 chapters. The authors come from both academia and industry.
ISBN-13: 978-3642025242. It integrates the knowledge from nanofabrication, nanodevices, nanomechanics, Nanotribology, materials science, and reliability engineering in just one volume.
Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology book. This comprehensive handbook has become the definitive. Details (if other): Cancel.
Bharat Bhushan - Handbook of Nano-technology. Springer of Nanotechnology. Bharat Bhushan (E. With 972 Figures and 71 Tables. 2003, 1st e. PDF, Eng)02. 74 MB·1,664 Downloads. ISBN 978-3-540-72121-5 Springer Berlin Heidelberg New York The Handbook of Mathematics. Introduction to nanomaterials and nanotechnology. 62 MB·10,540 Downloads.
Anyone working in or learning about the field of nanotechnology would find this and excellent working handbook. IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine.
Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 10 нояб. Since 2004 the Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology has established itself as the definitive reference in the nanoscience and nanotechnology area. Anyone working in or learning about the field of nanotechnology would find this and excellent working handbook. IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine
Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology.
There are many illustrations, graphs, photographs, and drawing that accompany the text to clearly convey the information, and there is a very extensive reference listing
Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology. Since 2004 the Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology has established itself as the definitive reference in the Nanoscience field. It integrates the knowledge from nanofabrication, nanomechanics, materials science, and reliability engineering in just one volume. Existing chapters have been thoroughly updated and new material has been added to cover developing fields such as bionanotechnology, nanorobotics, and NEMS/MEMS reliability. Dr. Bharat Bhushan is presently an Ohio Eminent Scholar and The Howard D. Winbigler Professor in the College of Engineering, and the Director of the Nanoprobe Laboratory for Bio- & Nanotechnology and Biomimetics (NLB2) and affiliated faculty in John Glenn College of Public Affairs at the Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. In 2013-14, he served as an ASME/AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow, House Committee on Science, Space & Technology, United States Congress, Washington, DC.
This major work has established itself as the definitive reference in the nanoscience and nanotechnology area in one volume. In presents nanostructures, micro/nanofabrication, and micro/nanodevices. Special emphasis is on scanning probe microscopy, nanotribology and nanomechanics, molecularly thick films, industrial applications and microdevice reliability, and on social aspects. Reflecting further developments, the new edition has grown from six to eight parts. The latest information is added to fields such as bionanotechnology, nanorobotics, and NEMS/MEMS reliability. This classic reference book is orchestrated by a highly experienced editor and written by a team of distinguished experts for those learning about the field of nanotechnology.
- Fundamentals of Microfabrication and Nanotechnology, Three-Volume Set ebook
- The New Frontiers of Organic and Composite Nanotechnology ebook
- Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology - Volume 4 ebook
- Handbook of nanostructured materials and nanotechnology ebook
- Scanning Probe Microscopy: Characterization, Nanofabrication and Device Application of Functional Materials: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study ... 1 - 13 October 2002 (Nato Science Series II:) ebook
- Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology ebook
- Nanotechnology Applications to Telecommunications and Networking ebook
- Carbon Nanotechnology: Recent Developments in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science and Device Applications ebook
- Biomedical Instrumentation Based on Micro- and Nanotechnology (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Plunkett's Nanotechnology Mems Industry Almanac 2010: Nanotechnology MEMS Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends Leading Companies (Plunkett's Nanotechnology Mems Industry Almanac) ebook