ePub Marangoni and interfacial phenomena in materials processing (Matsci) download
by E D Hondros,M McLean,K C Mills
Interfacial phenomena play an important role in materials processing. Sci. and En. Carnegie-Mellon Univ.
Interfacial phenomena play an important role in materials processing. However, until recently, their importance has not been widely recognised . of Materials, London (1998) 201–212. 71. S Riaz, S Teo, A Karam, K C Mills: unpublished results, Imperial College, London (2000).
8. S. K. LAU and S. C. SINGH, J. Mater. CrossRefADSGoogle Scholar.
Originating from contributions to a discussion of the Royal Society. Convection in fluids associated with gradients in surface tension, whether associated with pressure or concentration gradients, has been studied for over a century. There has been a growing awareness of the significance of the Marangoni effect in a wide range of materials processes, in particualr liquid metal processing (steelmaking, welding, joining, coating, secondary melting). The meeting brought together leading scientists who are elucidating the fundamental aspects of the effect.
Discover new books on Goodreads. See if your friends have read any of M. McLean's books. M. McLean’s Followers. Structural Materials.
Are you sure you want to remove Marangoni and Interfacial Phenomena in Materials Processing from your list? . Originating from Contributions to a Discussion of the Royal Society of London
Are you sure you want to remove Marangoni and Interfacial Phenomena in Materials Processing from your list? Marangoni and Interfacial Phenomena in Materials Processing. Originating from Contributions to a Discussion of the Royal Society of London. by E. D. Hondros, M. McLean, K. Mills. Published June 1, 1998 by IOM Communications, Ltd.
Proceedings of a Discussion Meeting held at the Royal Society of London on 4 and 5 June 1997. Philosophical Transactions of The Royal Society A Mathematical Physical and Engineering Sciences. Preface to Marangoni and interfacial phenomena in materials processing. Proceedings of a Discussion Meeting held at the Royal Society of London on 4 and 5 June 1997.
K. Mills's scientific contributions. Publications (3).
Marangoni and Interfacial Phenomena in Materials Processing, . McLean, and . Topics in Electron Diffraction and Microscopy of Materials, . Hirsch, ed. (From the Microscopy in Materials Science series. Mills, eds. Ashgate Publishing Company, Brookfield VT, 1999. Microstructural Characterization of Materials, David Brandon and Wayne D. Kaplan. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1999. Military Metallurgy, Alistair Doig. Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol, England, 1999.
Marangoni and interfacial phenomena in materials processing : originating from contributions to a discussion of the Royal Society of London. E. Hondros, M J Mclean, Kenneth Claughan Mills. Problems of world food and agriculture: Projections, models and possible approaches. Mclean, Michael Hopkins.
It is hoped that these proceedings will stimulate interest in applying these concepts to other processes where they undoubtedly play an important role. McLean, . Prices subject to change without notice.
- Mechanical Measurement 6/e ebook
- Ceramic and Glass Materials: Structure, Properties and Processing ebook
- Medical Device Materials IV: Proceedings of the Materials and Processes for Medical Devices 2007 ebook
- Advances in Fine Particles Processing: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Advances in Fine Particles Processing ebook
- Liquid Metal Processing: Applications to Aluminium Alloy Production (Advances in Metallic Alloys) ebook
- Microwave Processing of Materials (Publication Nmab) ebook
- Morphology Control of Materials and Nanoparticles: Advanced Materials Processing and Characterization (Springer Series in Materials Science) ebook
- Silicon Processing for Photovoltaics, II (Materials Processing, Theory and Practices, Vol 6) (Pt. 2) ebook
- Atomic Molecular Processing of Electronic and Ceramic Materials: Preparation, Characterization, and Properties (Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings) ebook
- Metalworking Fluids, Second Edition (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing) ebook