ePub A Contour-Oriented Approach to Shape Analysis (Prentice Hall International Series in Acoustics, Speech Signal Processing) download
by Peter J. Van Otterloo
PDF On Jan 1, 1991, . Grain shape may be described as precisely as needed by Fourier series expansion of the radius about the center of mass utilizing coordinates of peripheral points.
PDF On Jan 1, 1991, . Van Otterloo and others published A Contour-Oriented Approach to Shape Analysis. Empirical results of grains from typical samples indicate that the series contains, in partitioned form, a large amount of geologically interesting information. Consequently, previous subjective evaluations of the worth of shape variations in the solution of geologic problems are justified.
Signal, Image and Video Processing. A contour-Oriented Approach to Shape Analysis. Prentice Hall International (UK), Hertfordshire. ISBN 0-13-173840-2 (1991)Google Scholar. March 2012, Volume 6, Issue 1, pp 147–157 Cite as. Comparison of shape descriptors for hand posture recognition in video. Authors and affiliations. 33. Gu, . Rose, . Perceptual harmonic cepstral coefficients for speech recognition in noisy environment. In: Proceedings of the IEEE ICASSP’2001, Salt Lake City, pp. 189–192, May 7–11 (2001)Google Scholar.
J. van Otterloo, A Contour-Oriented Approach to Shape Analysis, Prentice-Hall International (UK) Ltd, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 1991. A. C. Evans, N. Thacker, and J. E. W. Mayhew, Pairwise representation of shape, in Proceedings of the 11th IAPR International Conference on Pattern Recognition, vol. 1, pp. 133–136, IEEE, The Hague, Netherlands, 1992. View at Publisher · View at Google Scholar. H. Asada and M. Brady, The Curvature Primal Sketch, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 8, no. 2–14, 1986
A Contour-Oriented Approach to Digital Shape.
A Contour-Oriented Approach to Digital Shape. Select Format: Hardcover. ISBN13:9780131738409. Release Date:October 1991.
Prentice Hall International Series in Computer Science is a series of books on computer science published by Prentice Hall. Many of the books in the series have been in the area of formal methods in particular.
has been cited by the following article: TITLE: A Recognition-Based Approach to Segmenting Arabic Handwritten Text. AUTHORS: Ashraf Elnagar, Rahima Bentrcia. KEYWORDS: Character Segmentation, Handwritten Recognition Systems, Arabic Handwriting, Neural Networks, Multi-Agents. JOURNAL NAME: Journal of Intelligent Learning Systems and Applications, Vo. N., November 4, 2015.
Серия: Pearson Series in Finance .
The author explores the various restoration methods for samples of audio and visual signals that have been corrupted by errors during transmission or storage. The book covers linear minimum variance estimation.
- Digital Signal Processing and Time Series Analysis ebook
- Radar Signal Analysis ebook
- Signal Processing for Active Control (Signal Processing and its Applications) ebook
- A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing ebook
- Discrete-Time Signal Processing (2nd Edition) (Prentice-hall Signal Processing Series) ebook
- Wordstar 5.5 Made Easy (Prentice Hall word processing made easy series) ebook
- Discrete Random Signals and Statistical Signal Processing/Book and Disk (Prentice-hall Signal Processing Series) ebook
- Portable C and Unix System Programming (Prentice-hall Signal Processing Series) ebook
- Perturbation Signals for System Identification (Prentice Hall International Series in Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing) ebook
- Random Signals and Systems (Prentice Hall Signal Processing) ebook