ePub Wood's Illustrated English-Russian/Russian English Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Exploration Geophysics Field Edition download
by Maria Petrash-Vaughn
The English-Russian part and the Russian-English index contain about 6,000 entries each instead of the declared amount of 30,000. The book is not an independent work, but a translation of D.
The English-Russian part and the Russian-English index contain about 6,000 entries each instead of the declared amount of 30,000.
Robert E. Sheriff, Maria Petrash-Vaughan. This reference work contains 30,000 terms with extended definitions. The vocabulary covers the most current methods of seismic exploration and production, processing and geological interpretation of seismic data, including seismic stratigraphy, as well as terms from geology, seismology, oceanography and CAEX.
found in the catalog. Maria Petrash-Vaughn. by Maria Petrash-Vaughn. Published January 15, 1997 by Albion Woods Publisher.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Covers the most current methods in seismic exploration and production geophysics, processing and geological interpretation of seismic data including seismic stratigraphy.
Start by marking Wood's Illustrated ian English Encyclopaedic .
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Not the book you’re looking for?
Maria Petrash-Vaughn. Woods' illustrated ian-English encyclopaedic dictionary of exploration & production geophysics. Libraries near you: WorldCat.
Maria Petrash-Vaughn. Wood's Illustrated ian English Encyclopaedic Dicti.
book by Petrash-Vaughan. Contains 30,000 terms.
Woods' illustrated ian-English petroleum technology dictionary: About 45,000 terms and a great selection of related books .
The dictionary encompasses over 35,000 terms and expressions, approximately 200 illustrations, a chapter of abbreviations and a complete appendix of Tables. Fine hardcover, fine dust jacket. Seller Inventory 023121.
Dallas : A. Woods, 1995. Physical description. ian-English petroleum technology dictionary. Anglo-russkiĭ/russko-angliĭskiĭ slovarʹ neftepromyslovoĭ terminologii. 554, xv p. : ill ; 22 cm. Online.
- Interpretation of Three-Dimensional Seismic Data, 7th Edition ebook
- Seismic Signal Analysis and Discrimination III (METHODS IN GEOCHEMISTRY AND GEOPHYSICS) (v. 3) ebook
- Seismic Design in Nuclear Power Plants ebook
- 345 Solved Seismic Design Problems ebook
- Encyclopedic Dictionary of Exploration Geophysics (Geophysical References Series, Vol 1) ebook
- Rig seismic research cruise 2: Kerguelen Plateau, southern Indian Ocean : initial report (Report / Department of Resources Energy, Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology Geophysics) ebook
- Seismic Data Acquisition and Recording ebook
- Seismic Attributes for Prospect ID and Reservoir Characterization (Geophysical Developments No. 11) (Seg Geophysical Developments) ebook
- Rock Quality, Seismic Velocity, Attenuation and Anisotropy ebook
- Approximate Methods in Structural Seismic Design ebook