ePub Optics at the Nanometer Scale: Imaging and Storing with Photonic Near Fields (Nato Science Series E:) download
by M. Nieto-vesperinas,N. García
Theory of Imaging in Near-field Microscopy. Near Field Optics with High-Q Whispering-Gallery Modes. Nato Science Series E: Series Volume.
Theory of Imaging in Near-field Microscopy.
Bibliographic Details. Title: Optics at the Nanometer Scale: Imaging and. book is essential reading not only for specialists in the field, but for newcomers. It sets out basics on which we can build. I recommend it very highly indeed. Publication Date: 1996. L. Grosser in Optik, 106:1 (1997). Visit Seller's Storefront. Excellent customer service. 30 day return policy.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Optics at the Nanometer Scale: Imaging and Storing with Photonic Near Fields as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Interferometric and fluorescence techniques are also described, leading to molecular and even atomic resolution using light.
by M. Nieto-Vesperinas, N. García. Published December 31, 1899 by Springer. Near-field microscopy, Congresses.
Physical Description: 312 p. online resource.
Near field photonic forces M. Nieto-Vesperinas, . Chaumet and A. Rahmani Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London A 362, 719-737 (2004). Problem of image superresolution with a negative- refractive index slab M. Nieto-Vesperinas Journal of the Optical Society of America A 21, 491-498 (2004).
The use of a near-field scanning optical microscope (NSOM) to measure the diffusion of fluorescently tagged molecules on. .
The use of a near-field scanning optical microscope (NSOM) to measure the diffusion of fluorescently tagged molecules on a l system is described. 13. 2-benzoic acid methyl ester chloride, Exciton, In. Dayton, Ohio.
M. Nieto-Vesperinas and N. Garcia, ed. Optics at the nanometer scale, NATO ASI Series (Dordrecht: Kluwer. With the development of near-field optics and plasmonics, evanescent electromagnetic waves have attracted enormous interest, both for theory and applications. Academic Publishing, 1996). 9. S. A. Maier, Plasmonics: Fundamentals and Applications (New York: Springer, 2007). In particular, the evanescent-wave scattering by small particles and accompanying radiation forces are important in modern optics. Analogues of the Mie theory for evanescent waves.
- Photonic Applications in Nonlinear Optics, Nanophotonics, and Microwave Photonics (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics, Volume 157: Optics of Charged Particle Analyzers ebook
- High resolution soft X-ray optics: November 18-20, 1981, Brookhaven, New York (Proceedings of SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering) ebook
- Near-Field Optics: Theory, Instrumentation, and Applications ebook
- In Vivo Optical Imaging of Brain Function (Frontiers in Neuroscience) ebook
- Optical Waveguide Sensing and Imaging (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics) ebook
- Quantum Optics of Confined Systems (Nato Science Series E:) ebook
- Scanning Probe Microscopy: Characterization, Nanofabrication and Device Application of Functional Materials: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study ... 1 - 13 October 2002 (Nato Science Series II:) ebook
- Photonic Crystals: Physics, Fabrication and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) ebook
- Few-cycle Laser Pulse Generation and its Applications ebook