ePub Shape-Memory Polymers (Advances in Polymer Science) download
by Andreas Lendlein
Shape-Memory Polymers. Highest Impact Factor of all publications ranked by ISI within Polymer Science. Short and concise reports on physics and chemistry of polymers, each written by the world renowned experts
Shape-Memory Polymers. Short and concise reports on physics and chemistry of polymers, each written by the world renowned experts. Still valid and useful after 5 or 10 years.
Advances in polymer sciences. Article · January 2010 with 4 Reads. Cite this publication. The shape memory effect in polymers was first discovered in 1941. Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht. Figure . shows some of the applications of SMPs. A variety of evaluation parameters have been used to quantify the shape memory performance and compare the behavior for different choices of experimental vari- ables.
Shape-memory polyurethane (SMPU) is a smart polymer material with the unique characteristic of remembering its original shape upon stimulation.
Shape-memory polymers (SMPs) are polymeric smart materials that have the ability to return from a deformed state (temporary shape) to their original (permanent) shape induced by an external stimulus (trigger), such as temperature change
Shape-memory polymers (SMPs) are polymeric smart materials that have the ability to return from a deformed state (temporary shape) to their original (permanent) shape induced by an external stimulus (trigger), such as temperature change. SMPs can retain two or sometimes three shapes, and the transition between those is induced by temperature. In addition to temperature change, the shape change of SMPs can also be triggered by an electric or magnetic field, light or solution
Shape-Memory Polymers, Andreas Lendlein .
Shape-Memory Polymers, Andreas Lendlein. Варианты приобретения.
Topics include the relationship between morphological structures and shape memory properties; high performance Tg and Tm type shape memory polymers; structures of shape memory polymers with supramolecular switches; and the thermally-active and moisture-active shape memory effect of supermolecular shape memory polymers. Advances in shape memory polymers is an essential reference for polymer and textile material students, scientists, designers, engineers and manufacturers. It is also an invaluable.
Shape-Memory Polymers book
Shape-Memory Polymers book. Start by marking Shape-Memory Polymers (Advances in Polymer Science) as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Shape-memory polymers are stimuli-responsive materials. Upon exposure to an external stimulus, they have the capability of changing their shape. A change in shape initiated by a change in temperature is called thermally induced shape-memory effect. The shape-memory effect results from the polymer's structure in combination with a certain processing and programming technology.
One of the most common and studied external stimuli for SMPs is temperature; other stimuli include electric fields, light, magnetic fields, water, and irradiation.
Электронная книга "Shape-Memory Polymers", Andreas Lendlein. Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Shape-Memory Polymers" для чтения в офлайн-режиме.
- Science and Applications of Conducting Polymers, Papers from the Sixth European Industrial Workshop ebook
- Engineering Aspects of Shape Memory Alloys ebook
- Recent Trends in Radiation Polymer Chemistry (Advances in Polymer Science) ebook
- Thin Film Shape Memory Alloys: Fundamentals and Device Applications ebook
- Shape Memory Alloys: Modeling and Engineering Applications ebook
- Polymer Crystallization: The Development of Crystalline Order in Thermoplastic Polymers (American Chemical Society Publication) ebook
- Deformation and Fracture Behaviour of Polymers (Engineering Materials) ebook
- Nanostructured Conductive Polymers ebook
- Block Polymers: Proceedings of the Symposium on Block Polymers at the Meeting of the American Chemical Society in New York City in September 1969 ebook
- Guidebook to Commercial Polymers: Properties and Applications (Polymer Process Engineering) ebook