ePub Best of Soviet Semiconductor Physics and Technology: (1987 - 1988) (Key Papers in Physics) download
by Mikhail Levinshtein,Michael Shur
Includes bibliographical references and index. Personal Name: Levinshtei?n, M. E. (Mikhail Efimovich).
Includes bibliographical references and index. Personal Name: Shur, Michael.
Culled from the thousands of papers published in American Institute of Physics Soviet Translation journals during 1987 and 1988, this reprint collection presents 91 of the Russia's finest papers on semiconductor physics and technology. Condensed matter physics (liquid state & solid state physics)
Mass Market Paperback Paperback Hardcover Mass Market Paperback Paperback Hardcover.
Publisher : American Inst. Culled from the thousands of papers published in American Institute of. Users who liked this book, also liked. Memoirs of an Old Disciple and His Descendants: Christian Miller, Sarah S. Miller, Isaac .
Levinshtein "Visualization of subnanosecund switching of gallium arsenide diode structures in: "Best of Soviet Semiconductor Physics and Technology, (1987-1988)", Series "Key Papers in Physics", American Institute of Physics, New York, 1991, pp. 338-339. Gunn Diode by M. Levinshtein in Physics Encyclopedia, v. 2, pp. 415 - 416, Moscow, Soviet Encyclopedia, (1988) (in Russian).
Each year a large number of first rate articles on the physics and technology of semiconductor devices, written by Soviet experts in the field, are published. However, due to the lack of exchange and personal contact, most of these, unfortunately, are neglected by many scientists from the United States, Japan as well as Western Europe. Consequently, many important developments in semiconductor physics are missed by the Western world. This book is a serious attempt to bridge the gap between the Soviet and Western scientific communities.
Start by marking Best of Soviet Semiconductor Physics and Technology: (1987 - 1988) as Want to Read .
Start by marking Best of Soviet Semiconductor Physics and Technology: (1987 - 1988) as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
American Institute of Physics. Physical description. Browse related items.
- Science and Applications of Conducting Polymers, Papers from the Sixth European Industrial Workshop ebook
- Applications of Self-Adjoint Extensions in Quantum Physics: Proceedings of a Conference Held at the Laboratory of Theoretical Physics, JINR, Dubna, ... 29–October 1, 1987 (Lecture Notes in Physics) ebook
- Physics of Amorphous Semiconductor Devices (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices (Oxford Physics) ebook
- Anderson Localization: Proceedings of the International Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, August 16-18, 1987 (Springer Proceedings in Physics) ebook
- Low-Dimensional Semiconductors: Materials, Physics, Technology, Devices (Series on Semiconductor Science and Technology) ebook
- Capture Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy, 1987 (Institute of Physics Conference Series) ebook
- Best of Soviet Semiconductor Physics and Technology 1989 to 1990 ebook
- Style Manual; For Guidance in the Preparation of Papers for Journals Published by the American Institute of Physics and Its Members Societies ebook
- Longman Practice Exam Papers: GCSE Physics ebook