ePub Nonlinear Optical Materials II (Proceedings of Spie) download
by Jean-Bernard Grun
AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).
Auxiliary properties of these materials, including optical loss, thermal and photochemical stability, and processability are discussed
Auxiliary properties of these materials, including optical loss, thermal and photochemical stability, and processability are discussed. Such organic electro-optic materials have been incorporated into silicon photonic circuitry for active wavelength division multiplexing, reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexing, and high bandwidth optical rectification. Cesium hydrogen L-malate monohydrate, CsH(C4H4O5).
Series: Proceedings of SPIE. Paperback Shipping Weight: 2 pounds. ISBN-13: 978-0819450852. Package Dimensions: 1. x . inches. Shipping Weight: 2 pounds. Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Switching Of Thermal-Optical Bistable Devices. The origine of the nonlinear optical properties of semiconductors are discussed
Switching Of Thermal-Optical Bistable Devices. SPIE 0881, Optical Computing and Nonlinear Materials, pg 38 (3 May 1988); doi: 1. 117/12. Read Abstract +. We have investigated the switching dynamics of thermo-optical devices, working at room temperature. The origine of the nonlinear optical properties of semiconductors are discussed. We treat in detail 3 examples for electronic mechanisms: a) induced exciton absorption due to dynamical line-broadening; b) the band-edge nonlinearities due to plasma band-filling, screening, and renormalization; and c) the coherent band-edge nonlinearities for ultra-short pulse excitation.
Series: Proceedings of Spie (Book 4461). Paperback: 340 pages. Publisher: Society of Photo Optical (December 7, 2001).
Conference proceedings. Nonlinear Optical Materials. About these proceedings. The field of nonlinear optics has witnessed a tremendous evolution since its beginnings in the early sixties. Its frontiers have been extended in many direc tions and its techniques have intruded upon many areas of both fundamental and practical interest. The field itself has been enriched with many new phe nomena and concepts that have further extended its scope and strengthened its connection with other areas.
Second-harmonic generation, parametric fluorescence, and generation measurements have been made at several wavelengths in the near-infrared region. We made the parametric fluorescence measurement to determine the nonlinear-optical coefficients of congruent LiNbO3 and 5%MgO:LiNbO3 at pump wavelengths of . 32 and . 88 μm. We made the generation measurement for congruent LiNbO3 at a pump wavelength of . 32 μm.
Download books for free. For years scientists turned to the CRC Handbook of Laser Science & Technology for reliable data on optical materials. Out of print for several years, that standard-setting work now has a successor: the Handbook of Optical Materials. This new handbook is an authoritative compilation of the physical properties of materials used in all types of lasers and optical systems. The properties detailed include both linear and nonlinear optical properties, mechanical properties, thermal properties together with many additional special properties, such as electro-, magneto-, and elasto-optic properties.
Nonlinear optics (NLO) is the branch of optics that describes the behaviour of light in nonlinear media, that is, media in which the polarization density P responds non-linearly to the electric field E of the light. The non-linearity is typically observed only at very high light intensities (values of atomic electric fields, typically 108 V/m) such as those provided by lasers. Above the Schwinger limit, the vacuum itself is expected to become nonlinear.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Nonlinear Optical Properties of Organic Materials II (Spie Proceedings, Vol 1147) as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
- Nonlinear Frequency Generation and Conversion: Materials, Devices, and Applications II (Proceedings of SPIE) ebook
- Nonlinear Optics Applications (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Photonic Applications in Nonlinear Optics, Nanophotonics, and Microwave Photonics (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Second-Order Organic Nonlinear Optics: 21 July 1998, San Diego, California (Proceedings of Spie--The International Society for Optical Engineering, V. 3474.) ebook
- Optical Devices and Diagnostics in Materials Science (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Optical Materials Reliability and Testing: Benign and Adverse Environments : 8-9 September 1992 Boston, Massachusetts (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Materials and Devices for Optical and Wireless Communications (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Diffraction phenomena in optical engineering applications (Proceedings of SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering) ebook
- Smart Materials Technologies (Proceedings / SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering) ebook
- Optical Microlithography XII: Proceedings of Spie 17-19 March 1999 Santa Clara, California (Proceedings of Spie--The International Society for Optical Engineering, V. 3334.) ebook