ePub Stray Radiation in Optical Systems (Proceedings of Spie) download
by Robert P. Breault
PROCEEDINGS VOLUME 0511. The fundamental validity of using an interferometric process to reduce scattered light in optical systems has been examined from a physical optics viewpoint.
PROCEEDINGS VOLUME 0511. An elementary scatter nulling interferometer was considered in the context of a simple telescope system as it imaged a distant point source, whose image had been degraded by a single on-axis point scattering source.
PROCEEDINGS VOLUME 0107. Stray Light Problems in Optical Systems. Problems And Techniques In Stray Radiation Suppression Author(s): Robert P. Breault. Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the effect of unwanted stray radiation in optical systems are discussed. The basic power transfer equation is written as the product of three factors: the surface BRDF, the projected solid angle, and the power on the source objects.
SPIE 1331, Stray Radiation in Optical Systems, pg 2 (1 December 1990); doi: 1. 117/12. Read Abstract +. The accepted usefulness of detailed stray light analyses and BRDF data, has grown steadily and significantly since 1980. This paper presents details of the optical and mechanical layout of a cryogenically cooled IR-sensor named CRISTA (CRyogenic Infrared Spectrometers and Telescopes for the Atmosphere).
Read by Robert P. Published November 1st 1990 by SPIE-International Society for Optical Engineering. Stray Radiation in Optical Systems (Proceedings of S P I E). ISBN. 081940392X (ISBN13: 9780819403926).
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS. SPIE 2260, Stray Radiation in Optical Systems III, pg 100 (7 October 1994); doi: 1. 4 Sessions, 24 Papers, 0 Presentations. SPIE 2260, Stray Radiation in Optical Systems III, pg 29 (7 October 1994); doi: 1. There is a need for further work in characterizing and selecting spectrally selective coatings in two areas for ground-based telescope.
1990, Stray Light Technology: Overview of the 1980 Decade (And a Peek into the Future)’ in Proceedings of the SPIE: Stray Radiation in Optical Systems, 1331, . rossRefGoogle Scholar. and Milsom, . 1992, ‘Stray Light Analysis of the Cassini Telescope’ in Proceedings of the SPIE: Stray Light IV, 1753, 21. oogle Scholar.
In an infrared optical system, the thermal radiation of high temperature components is the major noise as stray radiation that degrades the system performance. Backward Monte Carlo method based on radiation distribution factor is proposed to perform the stray radiation calculation. Theoretical deduction and some techniques are presented, considering the semitransparent element like IR window as radiation emitter.
AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window). Publication date 01 May 1987. Publisher Society of Photo Optical. ISBN13 9780892527106. Other books in this series. Vertical External Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VECSELs). Ursula . pichiger- Keller.
Stellar Optics Laboratories. GEMINI 8-METER TELESCOPES PROJECT2.
Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Discusses formal principles of radiometry, signal-to-noise considerations in the detection of optical radiation, and the operation of various radiation detectors. Includes tables and graphs of blackbody functions. Are you an author? Learn about Author Central. Robert W. Boyd (Author). ISBN-13: 978-0471861881.
- Intense Microwave Pulses VI: Proceedings of Spie 5 - 6 April 1999, Orlando, Florida (Proceedings of Spie--the International Society for Optical Engineering, Laser Optics '98) ebook
- Industrial Sensing Systems (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Proceedings of Optical Fibers in Medicine: Progress in Biomedical Optics (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- High Power C02 Laser Systems and Applications (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Diffraction phenomena in optical engineering applications (Proceedings of SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering) ebook
- Optical Radiation Measurements II (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Ico20: Illumination, Radiation, and Color Technologies (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Optical Microlithography XII: Proceedings of Spie 17-19 March 1999 Santa Clara, California (Proceedings of Spie--The International Society for Optical Engineering, V. 3334.) ebook
- Electro-optical and Infrared Systems: Technology and Applications IV (Proceedings of Spie) ebook
- Doped Fiber Devices and Systems: 25-26 July 1994, San Diego, California (Proceedings of Spie--The International Society for Optical Engineering, V. 2289.) ebook