ePub Handbook on Characterization Techniques for the Solid-Solution Interface download
by James H. Adair,Jon A. Casey,Sridhar Venigalla
By (author) J. Adair, By (author) Jon A. Casey, By (author) Sridhar Venigalla.
By (author) J.
Details (if other): Cancel
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Handbook On Characterization Techniques For The Solid Solution Interface.
All Item type Bound Volume CD/DVD-ROM Course Work E-Books General Books Hindi Books Maps Permanent Loaned Books Reference Material Reference Text Book Serials Theses/Reports. Home . Details for: Handbook on characterization techniques for the solid- solution interfaces/ed by James H. Adair. Normal view MARC view ISBD view.
Handbook on Characterization Techniques for the Solid-Solution Interface.
Handbook on characterization techniques for the solid-solution interfa. Are you sure you want to remove Handbook on characterization techniques for the solid-solution interface from your list? Handbook on characterization techniques for the solid-solution interface. Published 1993 by American Ceramic Society in Westerville, OH. Written in English.
The morphology of the calcium silicate hydrate phase, tobermorite, generally thought to be the bonding phase in ordinary portland cement, was studied. The powder was characterized by XRD and SEM analysis.
Venigalla, Sridhar (American Ceramic Society, Westerville, OH, 1993), p. 141. 3. tephen, .
In handbook on characterization techniques for the solid-solution interface J H Adair, J A Casey and S Venigalla (eds) (Westerville, OH, USA: American Ceramic Society) p 117 Google Scholar. 37. Boccaccini A R, Chen Q, Lefebvre L and Gremillard L 2007 Faraday Discuss.
The methods are described in terms of the physics and the technology of the methods and many high-quality images demonstrate the power of these techniques in the investigation of surfaces and the processes which occur on them. Topics include: Semiconductor Surfaces and Interfaces Insulators Layered Compounds Charge Density Wave Systems Superconductors Electrochemisty at Liquid-Solid Interfaces Biological Systems Metrological Applications Nanoscale Surface Forces Nanotribology Manipulation on the Nanoscale.
Characterization of Surfactant and Polymer Aggregates at the Ceramic Solid-Solution Interface Using In-situ Spectroscopic Techniques, (with C. Maltesh), Handbook on Characterization Techniques for th. . Maltesh), Handbook on Characterization Techniques for the Solid-Solution Interface, . Casey and S. Venigalla (eds), American Ceramic Society, Ohio (1993).
Papers from the Annual Meeting of The American Ceramic Society, Minneapolis, Minnestoa, USA (1992).
- Private Practice Handbook: The Tools, Tactics and Techniques for Successful Practice Development ebook
- Bulk Crystal Growth, Volume Volume 2: A. Basic Techniques (Handbook of Crystal Growth) ebook
- Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials II (Ceramic Transactions Series) ebook
- Advances in Fine Particles Processing: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Advances in Fine Particles Processing ebook
- The Interviewer's Handbook: Successful Interviewing Techniques for the Workplace ebook
- Particles in Gases and Liquids 2: Detection, Characterization, and Control (SYMPOSIUM ON PARTICLES IN GASES AND LIQUIDS: DETECTION, CHARACTERIZATION, AND CONTROL//PARTICLES IN GASES AND LIQUIDS) ebook
- Ceramics: A Potter's Handbook ebook
- Atomic Molecular Processing of Electronic and Ceramic Materials: Preparation, Characterization, and Properties (Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings) ebook
- Data Analysis Techniques for High-Energy Physics Experiments ebook
- Experimental Techniques in Miltiphase Flows: Presented at the Winter Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Atlanta, Georgia, December 1-6, 1991 (Fed (Series), V. 125.) ebook