ePub Fatal Flaw (MIRA) download
by Ginna Gray
FREE shipping on qualifying offers. As a serial killer terrorizes the town of Miers, Colorado, preying on the female patients of plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Adams.
FREE shipping on qualifying offers.
Published March 29th 2005 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 2005). A native Texan, Ginna lived Ginna sold her first novel in 1983, after winning the Golden Heart Award, given by Romance Writers of America for the best unpublished novel in a category. She has been working as a full-time writer ever since. When she finishes her current contracts, Ginna will have written 33 books. She has also given many lectures and writing workshops, and judged in writing contests.
Don Mills, Ont. : MIRA. inlibrary; printdisabled; ; americana.
Format:Mass Market Paperback.
Download books for free. Ginna Gray - Fatal Flaw. Download (lit, 439 Kb). Epub FB2 PDF mobi txt RTF.
Read unlimited books and audiobooks on the web, iPad, iPhone and Android. Fatal Flaw - Ginna Gray.
The Complete Ginna Gray Book List. FictionDB is committed to providing the best possible fiction reference information. If you have any issues with the site, please don't hesitate to contact us. Coming Soon, New Releases.
HUSBAND OF HER DREAMSDr. Mike McCall had a way with the children he cared for-and the women he charmed. And Dr. Leah Albright was no exception.
Hell would freeze before a mere female brought proud Wyatt Sommersby to his knees. The macho millionaire always got what he wanted - and then moved on. But Maggie Muldoon proved immune to Wyatt's money, and indifferent to his manliness and stroked his lust. HUSBAND OF HER DREAMSDr. When the handsome . heroically saved her brother's life, Leah was swept into a whirlwind of emotions.
- Unbaptized God: The Basic Flaw in Ecumenical Theology ebook
- The Bride Price (That Special Woman) (Silhouette Special Edition, No 973) ebook
- Fatal Frost ebook
- Gray's journal: The second collection ebook
- A Flaw in the Ointment: Explaining the Universe - The Difference Between How Things Are And How They Seem To Be ebook
- Silhouette Christmas Stories, 1987: Bluebird Winter/ Henry the Ninth/ Season of Miracles/ The Humbug Man ebook
- Mira OCR GCSE Spanish Foundation Student Book (OCR GCSE Mira) ebook
- Fatal Flaw: A True Story of Malice and Murder in a Small Southern Town ebook
- The Parting Glass (MIRA) ebook
- A Perfect Evil (MIRA) ebook