ePub Yeats: An Annual of Critical and Textual Studies, Volume XVI, 1998 download
by Richard J. Finneran
Featured essays include: "Lacking Yeats XVI is an addition to the important annual which collects the best and most recent Yeats criticism.
Yeats XVI is an addition to the important annual which collects the best and most recent Yeats criticism. Richard J. Finneran is Hodges Chair of Excellence Professor of English, University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Another volume in the distinguished annual.
Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Your purchase also supports literacy charities. Yeats: An Annual of Critical and Textual Studies 1986 (Studies in Modern Literature, No 61) Textbook Binding – 1 Sep 1986. by Richard J. Finneran (Author).
Bibliographic Details. Title: Yeats: An Annual of Critical and Textual. Book Condition: Near Fine. Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine. All books are returnable within thirty days if returned in the same condition as sent& with good reason.
Quantity in stock: 1. € 1. 5.
Yeats: An Annual of Critical and Textual Studies: Volume 1: 1983. Quantity in stock: 1. FREE delivery worldwide! Description for Yeats: An Annual of Critical and Textual Studies: Volume 1: 1983 8vo. good copy in original cloth.
Yeats: An Annual of Critical and Textual Studies 1995. Meihuizen, Nicholas. Yeats and the Drama of Sacred Space. Rodopi (1998) p. 158. ^ Ferrall, Charles. University of Michigan Press (1998) p. 202. ^ MacLeish, Archibald. Public Speech and Private Speech in Poetry". 1937-8)545-6 540. ^ Meihuizen, Nicholas. Modernist Writing and Reactionary Politics. teoksessa on 36 hakutermiä notes on Yeats's vastaavaa sivua.
YEATS ANNUAL No. 4. In the same series. par Pierre Chabert; Yeats: an Annual qf Critical and Textual Studies, 1, 1983, ed. Richard]. Finneran; Carlos Baker, The Echoing. Green: Romanticism, Modernism and the Phenomena qf Traniference in. Poetry; Richard Allen Cave, Yeats's Late Plays: "A High Grave. Dignity and Strangeness"; Elizabeth Cullingford (e., Yeats: Poems, 1919-1935: a Selection qf Critical Essays; Herbert].
a powerful base of biographical and textual knowledge. Since 1982 the vade mecum of Yeats. Bernard O'Donoghue, The Times Literary Supplement.
- Yeats: the man and the masks ebook
- Bardic Style in the Poetry of Gerard Manley Hopkins W.B. Yeats and Dylan Thomas (Studies in Modern Literature) ebook
- W. B. Yeats, Works Days: Treasures from the Yeats Collection ebook
- A Preface to Yeats (W. B. Yeats) [Preface Books] ebook
- Yeats the Initiate: Essays on Certain Themes in the Work of W.B. Yeats ebook
- Yeats at Songs and Choruses ebook
- The King's Threshold: Manuscript Materials (The Cornell Yeats) ebook
- Ballads and Songs of W.B. Yeats ebook
- Sayings of W. B. Yeats (Duckworth Sayings Series) ebook
- W. B. Yeats, 1865–1939 ebook