ePub Intoxication: An Anthology of Stimulant-Based Writing download
by Toni Davidson
Psychotropic drugs, Stimulants, Short stories, English, English fiction, Drug abuse, Short stories, American, Short stories, American. London : Serpent's Tail. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books. Uploaded by Lotu Tii on August 12, 2014. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata).
Start by marking Intoxication: An anthology of stimulant-based writing as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Start by marking Intoxication: An anthology of stimulant-based writing as Want to Read: Want to Read savin.
Recent times have seen a significant upsurge in stimulant-based writing. Intoxication features some of the best of this new fiction from both British and American writers like Irvine Welsh, Lynne Tillman, Jeff Noon and Gary Indiana, fictions which explore themes closely related to the preoccupation of the 'chemical generation'. Whether as user, observer or reformed cynic, the writer's response in the anthology is astoundingly eclectic
Intoxication: An Anthology of Stimulant-based Writing (1998) is also a plea to artistic freedom. In his introduction, Davidson argues that 'stimulant-based writing.
Intoxication: An Anthology of Stimulant-based Writing (1998) is also a plea to artistic freedom. is not simply a theme grafted on to prose to appeal to a chemical generation but is a way of seeing, a way of recording and relating experiences, of exploring the unencumbered, uncensored imagination'. Intoxication celebrates the enduring relationship between writers and stimulants. Far from being a closed genre, stimulant-based writing is 'a burgeoning influence on writers writing now'
book by Stewart Home. Fiction voices of the chemical generation.
book by Stewart Home.
His novel Scar Culture was published in 1999 to rapturous acclaim. Author photo by Ben Dixon.
His fiction has appeared in The Crazy Jig, The Mammoth Book of Gay Stories, Queer Words and Rebel Inc. His performance work has been staged at the CCA and Arches theatre in Glasgow. bridget o'connor david toop ?kick back, ingest slowly and let the words intoxicate . .
DAVIDSON, TONI (books) (chron. Half-Baked Alaska, (nv) Intoxication: An anthology of stimulant-based writing, ed. Toni Davidson, Serpent’s Tail 1998. Intoxication: An anthology of stimulant-based writing, ed. DAVIDSON, WINIFRED (chron. The Golden Stallion: An Anthology of Poems Concerning the Southwest and Written by Representative Southwestern Poets, ed.
Toni Davidson was born in Ayr in 1965. His novel Scar Culture was published in 1999 to rapturous acclaim. Библиографические данные.
- Views from the North an Anthology of Travel Writing ebook
- Carolina voices (Janeric Press poetry anthology) ebook
- Black Voices: An Anthology of Afro-American Literature ebook
- Canadian Voices: An Anthology of Prose and Poetry by Emerging Canadian Writers ebook
- Can I Get a Witness?: Prophetic Religious Voices of African American Women : An Anthology ebook
- Proud to Be Right: Voices of the Next Conservative Generation ebook
- GOLF - THE FOUR MAJORS. An Anthology of the Best Contemporary Writing on Golf. ebook
- The New generation: Fiction for our time from America's writing programs ebook
- Voices Of A New Generation: A Feminist Anthology- (Value Pack w/MyLab Search) ebook
- Student Voices: The Writer's Range ebook