ePub Liking Myself download
by Betty Shondeck,Pat Palmer
Both of their mothers were quite pleased with the book! One mentioned that her daughter was dealing with a "bully" issue. The engaging artwork and hand lettering by Betty L. Shondeck illustrate passive "mouse" and aggressive "monster" behaviors so that children can identify these characteristics in themselves and others and focus on finding a balance between them. Out of print for ten years, The Mouse, the Monster and Me has been updated with the help of Pat's longtime friend, Louise Hart, Ed.
Both of their mothers were quite pleased with the book! One mentioned that her daughter was dealing with a "bully" issue.
We’d love your help . Betty L. Shondeck (Illustrator).
Details (if other): Cancel.
See if your friends have read any of Betty L. Shondeck's books. Shondeck’s Followers. None yet. Shondeck. Shondeck’s books. The Mouse, The Monster And Me by. Pat Palmer, Betty L.
Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books.
Self-acceptance - Juvenile literature. Emotions - Juvenile literature. Interpersonal relations - Juvenile literature. Interpersonal relations. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Uploaded by Alethea Bowser on January 4, 2012. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata). Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014).
Pat Palmer, Sue Rama, Louise Hart. Liking Myself is an encouraging book and a valuable resource for building selfesteem and emotional stability in children 5 to 11 years of age. By writing or drawing responses to a variety of self-esteem activities, children develop social and emotional skills. The book teaches children to listen to and talk about feelings. They learn to manage the full range of their emotions Â including anxiety, anger, depression, and being overwhelmed Â without hurting others.
Not valid on new books or books that ship from other sellers. Does not combine with other promotions. More in 'Children's Emotions Feelings'See All. More by 'Pat Palmer'. You may also be interested in these fine selections
Not valid on new books or books that ship from other sellers. Image courtesy of openlibrary. The Mouse, the Monster, and Me by Pat Palmer, Patricia B. Palmer, Betty Shondeck. Paperback Book, 80 pages. You may also be interested in these fine selections.
I have used these books for all of my 23 years of elementary counseling classroom lessons, and my copies are tattered beyond repair. They are among the best resources to teach assertiveness and personal skills-students retain the information and refer to them years later. I am absolutely thrilled that Liking Myself and The Mouse, the Monster and Me, are updated and back in print! "
This is my own little business offering all nail treatments as well as waxing, tanning and eye treatments . e moon!! she took so much time making sure they were perfect, which they are! so much so we’ve booked our next 3 appointments with her, she listened to exactly what I wanted, I can’t recommend her enough!
- Raising Self-Esteem of Learners (Fastback, No. 389) ebook
- Assertiveness Skills for Professionals in Health Care ebook
- Positive Reinforcement: Activities and Strategies for Creating Confident Learners ebook
- The Self-Esteem Workbook ebook
- The Assertiveness Book ebook
- Accepting Yourself: Liking Yourself All of the Time (A Life Skills Series Book) ebook
- Speaking Your Mind Without Stepping on Toes: A Christian Approach to Assertiveness: Guidelines for Group Leaders Included ebook
- Self-Esteem and Meaning: A Life Historical Investigation (Suny Series in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology) ebook
- Assertiveness: How Can I Say What I Mean? (Perspectives on Relationships) ebook
- Develop Your Assertiveness (Better Management Skills Series) ebook