ePub I Can Do That - Book/CD-ROM (Mom's Choice Awards Recipient) download
by Jenny Loehr,Dr. Suzy Lederer
Looks like Dr. Suzy has done it again. The Mom's Choice Awards honors excellence in family-friendly media, products and services.
Looks like Dr. Thanks for helping my therapy be more effective! Stephanie Sherbel Jasuta, P. An esteemed panel of judges includes education, media and other experts as well as parents, children, librarians, performing artists, producers, medical and business professionals, authors, scientists and others.
I Can Say That (Mom's Choice Awards Recipient) (iParenting Award Winner) . .
FREE shipping on qualifying offers. I Can Say That storybook with bilingual (Spanish) interactive CD-ROM was written to help parents read successfully to children while entertaining them. I Can Say That is designed to help children develop early vocabulary words.
Suzy Lederer, Jenny Loehr (Illustrator).
The Mom's Choice Awards® is pleased to announce the best in family-friendly media, products .
The Mom's Choice Awards® is pleased to announce the best in family-friendly media, products and services of 2009. The Mom’s Choice Awards® (MCA) is an annual awards program that recognizes authors, inventors, companies, parents and others for their efforts in creating quality family-friendly media, products and services. I Can Do That: Two Stories To Encourage Early Vocabulary And Literacy Development by Dr. Suzy Lederer Illustrated by Jenny Loehr Children's Publishing 2009 Gold Recipient: Basic Concepts. I Can Play It Safe by Alison Feigh Illustrated by Laura Logan Free Spirit Publishing 2009 Gold Recipient: Growing Up.
Mom's Choice Awards® honors excellence in family-friendly media, products and services. Independent Publisher Book Awards. The Children's Book Council. PAWS and THINK Books.
Check out our moms choice award selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. The Magical Love Box (Mom’s Choice Awards Recipient) Hardcover Children's Book. Tell a child just how much you love them.
The Young Reader's Choice Award was inaugurated in 1940 by Harry Hartman, a well-known Seattle based bookseller. This makes it the oldest "children's choice" award in the . and Canada and the only award chosen by children in two countries. Initially a single award, in 1991 the award expanded to include both a Youth and Senior category. In 2002, a third award category, Intermediate, was created
The Young Reader's Choice Award is a set of three annual awards for books selected by vote of schoolchildren in the Pacific Northwest, administered by the Pacific Northwest Library Association (PNLA).
The Young Reader's Choice Award is a set of three annual awards for books selected by vote of schoolchildren in the Pacific Northwest, administered by the Pacific Northwest Library Association (PNLA). It was inaugurated in 1940, as a single annual award, which makes it the oldest "children's choice" award in the . From 2002 there have been three award categories, now denominated Junior, Intermediate, and Senior The three winners of 2014 awards were published during 2011.
- Every Child Ready to Read: Literacy Tips for Parents ebook
- Itty-Bitty Teeny-Tiny Word Books: 20 Teeny-Tiny Books That Give Kids Practice With 300 Key Wordsand Build Early Reading Skills ebook
- Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read - Level 4: Word Families (Early Emergent Readers | Kindergarten | Ages 4-6) ebook
- Get Ready for First Grade: Spelling, Writing and Reading (Get Ready for School) ebook
- Learning Through Story (Bright Ideas for Early Years) ebook
- 2nd Grade Vocabulary Puzzles: A Guide to Building Better Vocabulary Skills Based on Sylvan's Proven Techniques for Success ebook
- SCHOOL ZONE - Start to Read! Level 1 Early Reading Program 6-Book Set, Preschool and Kindergarten, Ages 4 to 6, Books, CDs, Workbooks and a Parent Guide ebook
- Handbook of Early Literacy Research, Volume 2 ebook
- Nurturing Knowledge: Building a Foundation for School Success by Linking Early Literacy to Math, Science, Art, and Social Studies ebook
- Communication, Language and Literacy (Supporting Development in the Early Years Foundation Stage) ebook