ePub 'CANCER AS A TURNING POINT: A HANDBOOK FOR PEOPLE WITH CANCER, THEIR FAMILIES AND HEALTH PROFESSIONALS' download
by Lawrence Leshan
We’re dedicated to reader privacy so we never track you. We never accept ads. But we still need to pay for servers and staff.
Cancer as a Turning Point book.
Writing from an inspiring, holistic-oriented perspective, LeShan says that the crisis of cancer offers many positive possibilities for the sufferer-healing, a new life, a peaceful death, the unlocking of inner resources, and the uncovering of hidden self-knowledge.
He reminds us that holistic medicine rests on four basic axioms: (1) Health requires treatment of all levels - physical, psychological, and spiritual; (2) Standardized approaches are not helpful - treatment programs must be individualized; (3) Patients need to be part of decisions, given as much knowledge and authority as they will accept; (4) Everyone has self-healing abilities that need.
LeShan isn't of the school that blames people for their illnesses, and he is always careful about claiming a cure-all.
He aims to teach ""how to use psychological change to help heal the patient's compromised immune system. LeShan isn't of the school that blames people for their illnesses, and he is always careful about claiming a cure-all
Books by doctors and patients on healing cancer and other illnesses via . Most highly recommended.
Most highly recommended. Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook for People With Cancer, Their Families, and Health Professionals.
Электронная книга "Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook for People with Cancer, Their Families, and Health Professionals", Lawrence LeShan. Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook for People with Cancer, Their Families, and Health Professionals" для чтения в офлайн-режиме.
Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook for People with Cancer, Their Families, and Health Professionals (1994). Beyond Technique: Psychotherapy for the 21st Century (1996). The Dilemma of Psychology: A Psychologist Looks at His Troubled Profession (2002).
Cancer as a turning point. I'm not sure I can say enough GREAT things about this book. This should be a Bible for anyone with a life threatening illness. Be it Aids, Cancer or any other, this is a must read. My copy looks like I've read it ten times after only one reading.
Bibliographic Details. Title: Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook for. Standard shipping can on occasion take up to 30 days for delivery. Publication Date: 2009. List this Seller's Books.
- The Cancer Survivor's Guide: The Essential Handbook to Life after Cancer ebook
- Health Journeys: For People with Cancer ebook
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy For People With Cancer ebook
- Geographical pathology in cancer epidemiology (Cancer campaign) ebook
- Cellular escape from immune destruction (The Handbook of cancer immunology) ebook
- Psychotherapeutic Treatment of Cancer Patients ebook
- Hope for Families of Children with Cancer (You Are Not Alone) ebook
- Prostate Cancer (Horizons in Cancer Research) ebook
- Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook for People with Cancer, Their Families, and Health Professionals ebook
- Care of the Terminally Ill Cancer Patient: A Handbook for the Medical Oncologist ebook