ePub The Doctor's Book of Home Remedies: Thousands of Tips and Techniques Anyone Can Use to Heal Everyday Health Problems download
by Editors of Prevention Magazine Health Books,Deborah Tkac
The Doctors Book of Home Remedies II: Over 1,200 New Doctor-Tested Tips and Techniques .
Tkac, Debora; Prevention Magazine Health Books. Emmaus, Pa. : Rodale Press ; : Distributed in the book trade by St. Martin's Press. Medicine, Popular, Medicine, Médecine. inlibrary; printdisabled; ; americana.
In this handy reference you will find curative techniques and symptom-relieving treatments for bladder infections, depression, emphysema, headaches, premenstrual syndrome, toothaches, and much more.
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Doctor's Book of Home Remedies. DOCTORS BOOK OF HOME REMEDIES Thousands of Tips and Techniques Anyone Can Use to Heal Everyday Health Problems.
This book is very similar to the "Folk Remedy: 1001 home remedies. It contains more health problems than the other book, and the advice is probably a little better. Overall, a harmless book. Käyttäjän arvio - sringle1202 - LibraryThing. Growing up, my mother had a copy of this book, and when I moved into my first home, she bought a copy for me. I have referred to this book many times for many things. It is so useful to have around.
This book is put together by Prevention Magazine Health Books. This is a must have book for any home with 2,346 Home Remedies from 537 Doctors and Professionals Covering 138 Common Conditions and Aliments. Also has postive thinking and relaxing pointers that help in many stress related aliments. This is an interesting and enjoyable book that is an extreme help for all. оставлен rutabager18.
Tons of home remedies and ailments out there
Tons of home remedies and ailments out there. If you are already well-versed in alternative remedies, this won't be that helpful to you. If you own a smart phone and look everything up on the internet, don't know that you'd need this.
Doctor's Book of Home Remedies.
DOCTORS BOOK OF HOME REMEDIES Thousands of Tips and Techniques Anyone Can Use to Heal Everyday Health Problems.
Doing that is against . and international laws. This item is a book 6 3/4 by 9 1/2 by 1 3/4 676 page hardcover copy. NOTE: This book is in FAIR condition with soiling and rubbing of the covers and spine, the corners are bumped, I did not see any writing on the page; the pages are readable, clean and tight. This is a heavy bulky volume and will be shipped USPS Media Mail.
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Doctor's Book of Home Remedies . Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style Recipes by Kate Allinson and Kay Featherstone (Hardback,2019).
Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style Recipes by Kate Allinson and Kay Featherstone (Hardback,2019).
- Medicare Myths: 50 Myths We've Endured About the Canadian Health Care System ebook
- Home Remedies: Herbal and Homeopathic Treatments for Use at Home ebook
- Dogs: The Ultimate Care Guide: Good Health, Loving Care, Maximum Longevity ebook
- Your Older Cat: A Complete Guide to Nutrition, Natural Health Remedies, and Veterinary Care ebook
- Long-Term Care and the Law: A Legal Guide for Health Care Professionals ebook
- Secret Food Cures Doctor-Approved Folk Remedies by Bottom Line's ebook
- Deeper Into The Soul: Beyond Dementia Alzheimer's Toward Forgetfulness Care ebook
- Home-centered Health Care: The Populist Transformation of the American Health Care System ebook
- The American health care system: Issues and problems (Issues and problems in health care) ebook
- The Doctors Book of Home Remedies: Thousands of Tips and Techniques Anyone Can Use to Heal Everyday Health Problems ebook