ePub Fibromyalgia For Dummies download
by Roland Staud
Fibromyalgia for Dummies book.
Fibromyalgia for Dummies book. Remember the body aches you experienced the last time you.
This plain-English guide is fully updated with the latest fibromyalgia treatment options, and evaluations of new medications that have shown great promise in reducing pain. You'll discover how to spot an array of symptoms and their possible causes, work with your physician to develop a treatment plan, and manage your pain at home and in the office.
Fibromyalgia For Dummies. Bought this for my mother, after a week she gave it back to me and said, "I don't have Fibromyalgia" which is great since she has every other thing. 2 people found this helpful.
Fibromyalgia For Dummies - Roland Staud. Here’s how it breaks down.
Reconstructing Clothes For Dummies by Miranda Caroligne Burns -Woodworking For Dummies by Jeff Strong -Phonics for Dummies by Susan M. Greve -William F. Katz, "Phonetics For Dummies" -English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice (For Dummies.
The pain you suffer from fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) is not in your imagination. FMS is a real medical problem that can be as debilitating and demoralizing as it is mysterious. This plain-English guide is fully updated with the latest fibromyalgia treatment options, and evaluations of new medications that have shown great promise in reducing pain.
If you have fibromyalgia you have some idea of how frustrating it is to have your suffering dismissed by your friends, family, and coworkers, and how hard it can be to find professional help in managing your disease. Now for the good news: Written by one of the world’s leading experts on fibromyalgia, Fibromyalgia For Dummies is a complete, easy-to-use guide to coping with chronic pain and other symptoms associated with that disease. You get expert advice and guidance on how to:Determine if you have fibromyalgia Minimize pain Control fatigue and dramatically boost your energy level Sleep better Find the right doctor to help manage your problem Know which foods to eat and which to avoid Develop an exercise routine Manage the strains on your work and family lives
Dr. Roland Staud offers you immediate relief from the physical and emotional pain of fibromyalgia with. He fills you in on the latest science on what fibromyalgia is and how you get it, and he offers a wealth of practical information on:The pros and cons of traditional prescription medications Over-the-counter remedies and how to use them Alternative therapies that can help, including herbs, supplements, botox, acupuncture, aromatherapy and more Life-style changes that help ease your pain Managing the emotional stress associated with fibromyalgia
A gold mine of expert information and guidance, Fibromyalgia For Dummies will help you feel better and live and happier, more productive life—starting today.
- Aging and Chronic Disorders ebook
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Practitioner's Guide to Treatment ebook
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia: The Revolutionary Treatment That Can Reverse the Disease ebook
- Prolo Your Fibromyalgia Pain Away! Curing the Disabling Pain of Fibromyalgia with Prolotherapy ebook
- Life's Drastic Measures - Faith's Miraculous Results : A Fibromyalgia Victory ebook
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and the Body's Immune Defense System: What Does the Research Say? (Haworth Research Series on Malaise, Fatigue, and Debilitation) ebook
- When Your Body Aches ebook
- The World Is Not a Stressful Place: Stress Relief for Everyone ebook
- Chronic Illness and Uncertainty: A Personal and Professional Guide to Poorly Understood Syndromes, What We Know and Don't Know About Fibromyalgia, ... Migraine, Depression and Related Illnesses ebook
- Help, My Body is Killing Me: Solving the Connections of Autoimmune Disease to Thyroid Problems, Fibromyalgia, Infertility, Anxiety, Depression, ADD/ADHD and More ebook