ePub The Cancer Dictionary (Revised) download
by Michael J. Sarg,Roberta Altman
Author(s): Michael J. Sarg. Published January 1st 1999 by Facts on File. Hardcover, 387 pages. Author(s): Roberta Altman.
Author(s): Michael J. ISBN: 0816064121 (ISBN13: 9780816064120). ISBN: 0816039534 (ISBN13: 9780816039531).
The Cancer Dictionary book. Michael J. Sarg, Roberta Altman. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. The Cancer Dictionary. by.
The cancer dictionary.
by Michael J. Sarg, .
Altman, Roberta; Sarg, Michael. Defines cancer symptoms, surgical procedures, drugs, side-effects, risk factors, diagnostic tests, and prevention. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books.
The Cancer Dictionary. Roberta Altman, Michael Sarg. The complete book of home environmental hazards. This A-to-Z reference provides vital information for cancer patients, their families, and friends.
A Cancer Source Book for Nurses. Rev ed. New York: Facts On File, 2000. 7th ed. American Cancer Society. Managing the Side Effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy: a Guide for Patients and Their Families. San Francisco, CA: UCSF Nursing Press; 2001.
Near East University (NEU) Grand Library is open 24 hours. Rev. ed. of: Cancer dictionary, Roberta Altman, Michael J. Includes bibliographical references (p. 387-390) and index.
This book is so much easier to have on hand than a Nurses reference book. It simply and directly defines just about all cancer terms and most diseases. It also has a reference section in the back that gives you addresses and phone numbers of important cancer organizations. I like how quick and simple it is to use. More pictures and drawings would be nice.
- 'CANCER AS A TURNING POINT: A HANDBOOK FOR PEOPLE WITH CANCER, THEIR FAMILIES AND HEALTH PROFESSIONALS' ebook
- Cancer: Your Life, Your Choice ebook
- Breast Cancer Answers: Understanding And Fighting Breast Cancer ebook
- A Physician's Guide to Pain and Symptom Management in Cancer Patients ebook
- Ethical Issues in Cancer Patient Care (Cancer Treatment and Research) ebook
- Psychotherapeutic Treatment of Cancer Patients ebook
- The Alpha Book on Cancer and Living for Patients, Family and Friends ebook
- Prostate Cancer (Horizons in Cancer Research) ebook
- Navigating Breast Cancer: Guide for the Newly Diagnosed ebook
- Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook for People with Cancer, Their Families, and Health Professionals ebook