ePub Schizophrenia For Dummies download
by Irene S. Levine,Jerome Levine
Jerome Levine, Irene S. Levine. Practical tools for leading a happy, productive life.
Jerome Levine, Irene S.
Jerome Levine, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist whose career has spanned almost 50 years. I purchased this e-book a while back when I had a family member get diagnosed. Irene S. Levine, PhD, served as the first Deputy Director of the . Center for Mental Health Services. She is a clinical psychologist and an award-winning freelance journalist and author. This book helps you get a good understanding of the disease, what the common symptoms are, and how to deal with the person.
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING SCHIZOPHRENIA: Understanding Schizophrenia: the big picture . OF TENS: Ten myths about Schizophrenia you can forget - Ten tips for helping families and friends cope and come out on top - Ten ways to avoid relapse.
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING SCHIZOPHRENIA: Understanding Schizophrenia: the big picture - Causes and risk factors - Suspecting Schizophrenia - PART II: FINDING OUT WHAT'S WRONG AND GETTING HELP: Getting a diagnosis - Assembling a healthcare team - Beginning treatment - Paying for your loved one's care - PART III: TREATING SCHIZOPHRENIA: Medications and other medical. Includes bibliographical references and index.
Schizophrenia For Dummies.
Schizophrenia For Dummies book. The authors, Irene Levine, P. and Jerome Levine, . are profoundly indebted, of course, to members of NAMI, an organization which, in my opinion, perpetuates stigma. The book trots out the usual stuff about myth busting such as the myth of split personality, the myth that people with schizophrenia are violent, the myth that bad parenting is the cause. Библиографические данные. Schizophrenia For Dummies -For dummies.
by Jerome Levine, Irene S. Books related to Schizophrenia For Dummies. Remove from Wishlist. Sound of Mind: Adventures in Schizophrenia. Anatomy of an Epidemic.
Источник: Jerome Levine. Neurobiology For Dummies. The approachable, comprehensive guide to neurobiology Neurobiology rolls the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the nervous system into one complex area of study. Другие книги схожей тематики: Автор. Neurobiology For Dummies break. John Wiley&Sons Limited (USD), электронная книга.
- Prescription drugs and their side effects ebook
- Medical Illness and Schizophrenia (62106) ebook
- If Your Adolescent Has Schizophrenia: An Essential Resource for Parents (Adolescent Mental Health Initiative) ebook
- Nature's Pain Killers: Proven New Alternative and Nutritional Therapies for Chronic Pain Relief ebook
- The Family Face of Schizophrenia: Practical Counsel from America's Leading Experts ebook
- Management of Chronic Schizophrenia ebook
- Institutionalism and Schizophrenia: A Comparative Study of Three Mental Hospitals 1960-1968 ebook
- Fibromyalgia For Dummies ebook
- Effective Approaches to Patients' Behavior: A Guide Book for Health Care Professionals, Patients, and Their Caregivers ebook
- The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Anxiety: Professional advice to help your child feel confident, happy, and secure ebook