ePub Management of Chronic Schizophrenia download
by Carol L. M. Caton
Parenting and Adjustment in Schizophrenia. Carol L. M. Caton, P. Francine Cournos, .
Parenting and Adjustment in Schizophrenia. Boanerges Dominguez, . Objective: Patients with schizophrenia who became parents and those who remained childless were compared on premorbid characteristics and current clinical and social adjustment. Methods Study subjects were 400 men and women with chronic schizophrenia originally selected on the basis of their housing history in connection with a cross-sectional study of risk factors for homelessness. All subjects had experienced at least one psychiatric hospitalization and were between the ages of 18 and 64 years.
Select Format: Hardcover. ISBN13:9780195033465.
Oxford University Press: New York.
Professor of Clinical.
Carol Caton is currently principal investigator of three NIDA-funded longitudinal prospective studies; one is concerning the course of homelessness among the single adult homeless, the second is focused on the onset and course of psychosis and substance use comorbidity, and the third is an exploratory effort to develop a peer support intervention for patients with psychosis and substance use comorbidity who are poorly connected to mental health and substance abuse treatment services. Professor of Clinical.
Management of Chronic Schizophrenia book.
Carol Caton’s profile on The Conversation. Medical Sociology, Yale) has held faculty appointments at Yale University School of Medicine, SUNY-Downstate Medical School, and the College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University. She participated in the development of Uniting for Solutions Beyond Shelter, the New York City plan to end chronic homelessness.
The prevalence of substance abuse was investigated in 100 young chronic patients consecutively admitted to a long-term private psychiatric hospital.
Management of chronic schizophrenia /. by Caton, Carol L. Published 1984.
Management of chronic schizophrenia /. Saved in: 2. Homeless in America /. Published 1990 .
About publications (13) network.
Are you Carol L M Caton? Register this Author. Register with ORCID iD. PUBLICATIONS 13. Carol L M Caton. About publications (13) network. Publications by authors named "Carol L M Caton".
- Contemporary Diagnosis and Management of the Patient with Schizophrenia ebook
- Schizophrenia For Dummies ebook
- The Management of Chronic Pain, 2nd Edition ebook
- Medical Illness and Schizophrenia (62106) ebook
- Management of Chronic Headaches: A Psychological Approach (Psychology Practitioner Guidebooks) ebook
- Cognition in Schizophrenia and Paranoia: The integration of Cognitive Processes ebook
- Diabetes Management: Clinical Pathways, Guidelines, and Patient Education (Aspen Chronic Disease Management Series) ebook
- Clinical Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Lung Biology in Health and Disease) ebook
- Schizophrenia Today ebook
- Family Therapy in Schizophrenia (The Guilford Family Therapy Series) ebook