ePub The Social Psychology of Material Possessions: To Have is to be download
by Helga Dittmar
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Helga Dittmar em The Psychology of material possessions. To have is to be, ao estudo psicológico da cultura material. A despeito da utilidade do livro como um repositório de informações de todo tipo, esta não é ainda a obra de síntese, tão necessária, sobre o potencial da Psicologia Social no estudo da cultura material, em virtude das muitas lacunas, assim como de um tratamento superficial e enciclopédico de várias questões-chave.
The Psychology of Ownership: Work Environment Structure, Organizational Commitment, and Citizenship Behaviors". Group and Organization Management.
The social psychology of material possessions : to have is to be. Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire: Harvester Wheatsheaf. The Psychology of Ownership: Work Environment Structure, Organizational Commitment, and Citizenship Behaviors".
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. The Social Psychology Of Material Possessions: To Have Is To Be. by. Helga Dittmar.
Harvester Wheatsheaf, 1992 - Law - 250 pages. From inside the book. Instrumental and symbolic extensions of the adult self. 64. The concept of identity.
The social psychology of material possessions: To have is to be. H Dittmar. Gender identity and material symbols: Objects and decision considerations in impulse purchases. Harvester Wheatsheaf, 1992. H Dittmar, J Beattie, S Friese. Journal of economic psychology 16 (3), 491-511, 1995. British Journal of Psychology 96 (4), 467-491, 2005.
Are you sure you want to remove The social psychology of material possessions from your list?
The social psychology of material possessions. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove The social psychology of material possessions from your list? The social psychology of material possessions. to have is to be. by Helga Dittmar.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:14:y:1993:i:2:p:453-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation. Psychological Functions of Material Possessions. Does Barbie make girls want to be thin? The effect of experimental exposure to images of dolls on the body image of 5- to 8-year-old girls.
This book, which is aimed at the undergraduate social psychology students, introduces a social constructionist approach which proposes that the meanings of material. Mass Market Paperback Paperback Hardcover Mass Market Paperback Paperback Hardcover.
- Understanding Material Culture ebook
- Social Constructionism, Discourse and Realism (Inquiries in Social Construction series) ebook
- Social Psychology (Introductory Psychology Series) ebook
- Unified Social Cognition (Scientific Psychology Series) ebook
- Social Cognition (Routledge Modular Psychology) ebook
- Neither Poverty Nor Riches: A Biblical Theology of Material Possessions ebook
- Study Guide for Baron and Byrne Social Psychology ebook
- Living in a Material World: Canadian and American Approaches to Material Culture (Social and economic papers) ebook
- Social and Personal Identity: Understanding Yourself ebook
- Changing European Identities: Social Psychological Analyses of Social Change (International Series in Social Psychology) ebook