ePub Using Documents in Social Research (Introducing Qualitative Methods series) download
by Lindsay Prior
Using Documents in Social. has been added to your Basket. Lindsay Prior is Professor of Sociology at Queens University, Belfast.
Using Documents in Social.
This is an enlightening book for someone like me with little experience in social sciences. This book, though a heavy read at times, has a lot of wisdom.
The books argues that documents stand in a dual-relation to human activity, and therefore by transmitting ideas and influencing .
His most recent journal publications-in, Social Science & Medicine, Critical Public Health, Sociology of Health & Illness, have focused on various aspects of public health practice and policy.
Series: Introducing Qualitative Methods series. February 2003 196 pages SAGE Publications Ltd. Download flyer Recommend to Library. Use, Production and Content. Documents in Action I. Documents in Organizational Settings. Documents in Action II.
3. The InfoMemo as Document.
Other books in this series. 15% off. Constructing Grounded Theory. Lindsay Prior is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Queen's University, Belfast, and visiting Professor in the School of Public Health. His most recent journal publications-in, Social Science & Medicine, Critical Public Health, Sociology of Health & Illness, have focused on various aspects of public health practice and policy.
Lindsay Prior is Professor of Sociology at Queens University, Belfast.
Автор: Prior Lindsay Название: Using Documents and Records in. .
Part IV interviews and focus groups. summed up what I aim to do here
Using Documents in Social Research offers a comprehensive, yet concise, introduction to the use of documents as tools within social science research. The books argues that documents stand in a dual-relation to human activity, and therefore by transmitting ideas and influencing the course and nature of human activity they are integral to the research process.
Key features of the book include:Alerts students to the diversity of social scientific research documents. Outlines the various strategies and debates that need to be considered in order to integrate the study of documents into a research project. Offers a number of examples where documents have been used within a variety of research contexts.
The book is written in an easy and engaging style which makes it accessible to undergraduates and postgraduate students. It will be essential reading for students and researchers across a range of social science disciplines.
- How It's Done: An Invitation to Social Research ebook
- Qualitative Research in Action: A Canadian Primer (Themes in Canadian Sociology) ebook
- Research Methods: The Concise Knowledge Base ebook
- Using Mixed Methods in Social Research: An Introduction for Students and Researchers (Introducing Qualitative Methods series) ebook
- Methods: Doing Social Research ebook
- Essential Documents for School Libraries, 2nd Edition ebook
- Qualitative Research in Sociology (Introducing Qualitative Methods series) ebook
- Social Science Research: A Handbook for Students ebook
- Methods of Family Research ebook
- Evaluating Social Science Research: An Introduction ebook