ePub Psychoanalytic Theory Therapy and the Self download
by Harry Guntrip
Guntrip concerns himself specifically with the self and its interpersonal and object relations. Harry Guntrip is also the author of Personality Structure and Human Interaction and Schizoid Phenomena, Object-Relations and the Self
Guntrip concerns himself specifically with the self and its interpersonal and object relations. Through the work of Freud. Harry Guntrip is also the author of Personality Structure and Human Interaction and Schizoid Phenomena, Object-Relations and the Self.
Harry Guntrip (1901-1975) was a psychologist known for his major contributions to object relations theory. He was described by John D. Sutherland as "one of the psychoanalytic immortals".
Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read Psychoanalytic Theory, Therapy, and the Self. In this new volume, Dr. Guntrip concerns himself specifically with the concept of the self and the importance of its interpersonal and object relations. Through the work of Freud, Sullivan, Klein, Fairbairn, Winnicott and others, its psychoanalytic development, and its relevance and application to modern therapeutic methods today.
Start by marking Psychoanalytic Theory, Therapy, and the Self as Want to Read .
Start by marking Psychoanalytic Theory, Therapy, and the Self as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Full recovery of all data can take up to 2 weeks!
Books related to Psychoanalytic Theory, Therapy and the Self.
Books related to Psychoanalytic Theory, Therapy and the Self. The Discovery of Being: Writings in Existential Psychology.
Psychoanalytic theory is the theory of personality organization and the dynamics of personality development that guides psychoanalysis, a clinical method for treating psychopathology. First laid out by Sigmund Freud in the late 19th century, psychoanalytic theory has undergone many refinements since his work.
So says Harry Guntrip. It is clear that this thought is well attended to throughout the book. In much less detail, he relates the way in which he practices psychoanalysis. The book is divided into two parts.
- Psychoanalytic Culture: Psychoanalytic Discourse in Western Society (Sage Communications in Society]) ebook
- Object Relations Theory and Religion: Clinical Applications ebook
- A Brief Introduction to Psychoanalytic Theory ebook
- Spontaneity: A Psychoanalytic Inquiry ebook
- Contemporary Psychoanalytic Foundations: Postmodernism, Complexity, and Neuroscience ebook
- A Critique of Psychoanalytic Reason: Hypnosis as a Scientific Problem from Lavoisier to Lacan ebook
- Object Relations Individual Therapy ebook
- Psychoanalytic Theory and the Rorschach ebook
- The Playground of Psychoanalytic Therapy ebook
- Kohut, Loewald and the Postmoderns: A Comparative Study of Self and Relationship (Psychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series) ebook