ePub APONTE: PSYCH INTERVENTNS CULT _c2 (2nd Edition) download
by Joseph F. Aponte,Julian Wohl
The changing ethnic profile of the United States, by Joseph F. Aponte and Ronald T. Crouch - Impact of acculturation and moderator variables on the intervention and treatment of ethnic groups, by Joseph F. Aponte and Jon M. Barnes - Symptom expression and the use of mental health services among American ethnic minorities, by Norman G. Dinges and Dana Cherry -. - Impact of the use of standard psychological assessment on the diagnosis and treatment of ethnic minorities, by Richard H. Dana - Traditional individual psychotherapy and ethnic minorities, by Julian Wohl - Cultural relativisti.
Discover new books on Goodreads. See if your friends have read any of Joseph F. Aponte's books. Joseph F. Aponte’s Followers. None yet. Aponte. Aponte’s books.
Joseph F. Aponte, Robin Young Rivers, Julian Wohl.
Influential Citations1. Distortion of disability and effect on family life. David R. Offord, Joseph F. Journal of the American Academy of Child.
Joseph F. Aponte and Catherine E. Aponte, Educating and Training Professionals to Work with Ethnic Populations in the Twenty-First Century. 1. oseph F. Aponte and Laura R. Johnson, Ethnicity and Supervision: Models, Methods, Processes, and Issues. ulian Wohl and Joseph F. Aponte, Conclusion: Common Themes and Future Prospects for the Twenty-First Century. Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources.
Angel P Millan Rohena.
Though primitive, they irreversibly headed towards higher intelligence and close to their time constrain.
Aponte, J. & Bracco, H. F. (2000). Community approaches among ethnic minorities. In J. Aponte & J. Wohl (Ed., Psychological intervention and cultural diversity (2nd e. pp. 131-148). Needham Heights, MA: Allyn & Bacon
Summarizes the major themes and issues that are most frequently found in this book regarding ethnic minorities and mental health. Aponte, J. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
Поиск книг BookFi BookSee - Download books for free. Категория: Медицина, Молекулярная медицина.
The second edition of this outstanding book is valuable for any reader who will be providing mental health services to culturally diverse populations. The client groups covered include African American, Native American, Asian American,and Hispanic. The book examines the range and kinds of problems that these non-traditional clients present to the practitioner, and suggests approaches to solving them. Psychological Intervention and Cultural Diversity commences with an overview of the demographics, ethnosociopolitical concerns, and clinical issues surrounding minority services. Various modes of intervention individual, group, family psychotherapy, community-based, and traditional indigenous are described in detail, enumerating the benefits of each approach in the next part. Special populations minority women, youth, immigrants and refugees, and substance abusers are the focus of part three, and the final four chapters are devoted to research and training issues. For readers interested in mental health services to culturally diverse populations.
- Multicultural Counseling and Psychotherapy: A Lifespan Perspective ebook
- Understanding Cultural Identity in Intervention and Assessment (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy) ebook
- Multicultural Aspects of Disabilities: A Guide to Understanding and Assisting Minorities in the Rehabilitation Process ebook
- Affirmative Psychotherapy with Bisexual Women and Bisexual Men ebook
- Handbook Of Mental Health Services For Children, Adolescents, And Families (Issues in Clinical Child Psychology) ebook
- Assessment Intervention for Communication Disorders in Culturally Linguistically Diverse Populations ebook
- Social Work Practice and People of Color: A Process Stage Approach (Methods/Practice with Diverse Populations) ebook
- Handbook of Social Services for Asian and Pacific Islanders ebook
- Mental Health Services for Minority Ethnic Children and Adolescents (Child and Adolescent Mental Health) ebook
- Minority Health Issues, Part I: An Issue of Medical Clinics (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) (Pt. I) ebook