ePub The Reckoning: Debt, Democracy, and the Future of American Power download
by Nouriel Roubini,Michael Moran
Michael Moran understands what few Americans do: that we have reached a tipping point in global history that will .
Michael Moran understands what few Americans do: that we have reached a tipping point in global history that will fundamentally change the planet. America will find it very difficult to adjust to its new place as a peer, rather than a dominant nation. From the Foreword by Nouriel Roubini, Chairman and Founder, Roubini Global Economics. The Reckoning is a chilling survey of the state of the world and American global leadership. The day of American global dominance is ending - a huge debt burden, and risky economic and foreign policies have made a mockery of our cherished notion of exceptionalism.
In The Reckoning, Michael Moran, geostrategy analyst explores the challenges . The age of American global dominance is ending.
In The Reckoning, Michael Moran, geostrategy analyst explores the challenges ahead - and what, if anything, can be prevent chaos as America loses its perch at the top of the mountain. Michael Moran is an author and analyst of international affairs, a digital documentarian and Managing Director, Global Risk Analysis at Control Risks, a global political risk and security consultancy.
Michael Moran and Foreword By Nouriel Roubini. Mike Moran is a sharp thinker and a fine storyteller, and The Reckoning is a terrifically engaging read. The Reckoning is a book that frames the choices facing America's citizens better than any I have read. America's role in the world is a subject that demands clarity and nuance, and this book delivers both. Ian Bremmer, author of The End of the Free Market. Michael Goldarb, Senior Correspondent, GlobalPost.
The age of American global dominance is ending.
Michael Moran, Nouriel Roubini. In recent years, risky economic and foreign policies have steadily eroded the power structure in place since the Cold War. In The Reckoning, Michael Moran, a leading geostrategy analyst at Roubini Global Economics, the Council on Foreign Relations, and other leading institutions, explores how a variety of forces are converging to challenge . Include any personal information. Mention spoilers or the book's price. In The Reckoning, Michael Moran, geostrategy analyst explores the challenges ahead - and what, if anything, can be prevent chaos as America loses its perch at the top of the mountain. 0) 50 characters minimum.
Michael Moran, foreword by Nouriel Roubini. From the publisher: The age of American global dominance is ending.
Moran's book, The Reckoning: Debt, Democracy and the Future of American Power, was published in 2012 by Palgrave Macmillan. In the book, Moran argues that US policymakers reacted incorrectly to the 2008 financial crisis, exacerbating US problems, but that demographics and cultural factors still make the US the economy to watch in the 21st century - a good thing for the. many smaller countries who undervalue the role American influence and power plays in their own economic stability. Starting in 2008, Moran led a team that received a series of Emmy awards for documentary work. Leading geostrategy analyst Moran explores how a variety of forces are converging to challenge . information technologies, the growing prosperity of other countries and the diminished importance of Wall Street.
- The Foundations of Worldwide Economic Integration: Power, Institutions, and Global Markets, 1850-1930 (Cambridge Studies in the Emergence of Global Enterprise) ebook
- Global Imbalances and the US Debt Problem: Should Developing Countries Support the Us Dollar? ebook
- Primacy or World Order : American Foreign Policy Since the Cold War ebook
- Lessons of the Financial Crisis: Council Special Report No. 45, March 2009 (Council on Foreign Relations (Council on Foreign Relations Press)) ebook
- I.O.U: The Debt Threat and Why We Must Defuse It ebook
- China's Foreign Relations ebook
- The Last Economic Superpower: The Retreat of Globalization, the End of American Dominance, and What We Can Do About It ebook
- The Shadow Market: How a Group of Wealthy Nations and Powerful Investors Secretly Dominate the World ebook
- The China factor: Sino-American relations and the global scene ebook
- The Little Data Book on External Debt 2010 (Global Development Finance) ebook