ePub Asian American Mormons: Bridging Cultures (Redd Center Publications) download
by Jessie L. Embry
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Asian American Mormons book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Asian American Mormons: Bridging Cultures as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Embry, Jessie L. Varying Form of Title: Bridging cultures
Embry, Jessie L. Varying Form of Title: Bridging cultures. Publication, Distribution, et. Provo, Utah. Charles Redd Center for Western Studies, Brigham Young University ; Salt Lake City, Utah Acknowledgments Introduction The Charles Redd Center ethnic LDS oral history project Membership in the LDS Church Asian immigration to the United States Culture LDS Church and views of ethnic congregations Ethnic congregations case studies Advantages and disadvantages of ethnic congregations Relationships with European Americans Summary Appendices: Oral history interview questions. Asian American oral histories coding form.
Jessie L. Embry's Asian American Mormons grows out of a similar desire to represent the experiences of common Latter-day Saints. The third book resulting from the Redd Center's Oral History Program, Asian American Mormons presents interviews of 108 Latter-day Saints with Asian backgrounds. Drawing from interviews conducted in Utah, British Columbia, Virginia, and California from 1991 to 1995, Embry's book is notable in the way it provides a space for ordinary Mormons to reflect on their experiences as members of the Church.
Find nearly any book by Jessie L Embry. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Black Saints in a White Church: Contemporary African American Mormons. ISBN 9781560850441 (978-1-56085-044-1) Softcover, Signature Books, 1994.
Bridge Publications, Inc. (BPI) is the Church of Scientology's North American publishing corporation. It publishes the Scientology and other religious works of L. Ron Hubbard. Outside of North America, this is done under the New Era Publications name, based in Copenhagen. It also published Hubbard's fiction and the annual Writers of the Future science fiction anthologies until 2002, when Galaxy Press was established for this purpose.
- Crossing Sidelines, Crossing Cultures: Sport and Asian Pacific American Cultural Citizenship ebook
- Dale Morgan on the Mormons: Collected Works, Part 1, 1939–1951 (Kingdom in the West: The Mormons and the American Frontier Series) ebook
- Moramona: The Mormons in Hawaii (Mormons In The Pacific Series) ebook
- The World of Holly Prickle ebook
- Asian American Women: Issues, Concerns, and Responsive Human and Civil Rights Advocacy ebook
- Makam: Modal practice in Turkish art music (Asian music publications) ebook
- Transcultural Reinventions: Asian American and Asian Canadian Short-story Cycles ebook
- Asian American X: An Intersection of Twenty-First Century Asian American Voices ebook
- Understanding Southeast Asian Cultures: Their Cultural Traits and Implications in Casework Practice ebook
- In Her Mother's House: The Politics of Asian American Mother-Daughter Writing (Critical Perspectives on Asian Pacific Americans) ebook