ePub Manuscript collections (Africana and non-Africana) in Rhodes House Library, Oxford: Supplementary accessions to the end of 1977, and cumulative index download
by Rhodes House Library
Oxford: Bodleian Library, 1978. Pp. vi + 107. Not priced.
Oxford: Bodleian Library, 1978. Published online by Cambridge University Press: 22 January 2009. Export citation Request permission. The Journal of African History. Your name Please enter your name.
Manuscript Collections. by Rhodes House Library. See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Rhodes House Library; Places: Africa, England, Great Britain, Oxford. There's no description for this book yet. Manuscript collection (Africana and non-Africana) in Rhodes House Libr. Rhodes House Library. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read.
Compiled by ByrneWendy . .Oxford: Bodleian Library, 1978. Volume 21 Issue 3 - . Management Earnings Forecasts during Price Pressure: Evidence from Mutual Fund Trades.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Manuscript Collections (Excluding Africana) In Rhodes House Library, Oxford as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
The Allen Institute for AIProudly built by AI2 with the help of our.
Rhodes House Library. amp; Frewer, Louis B. (1968). Manuscript collections of Africana in Rhodes House Library, Oxford. Oxford : Bodleian Library. and Frewer, Louis B. Manuscript collections of Africana in Rhodes House Library, Oxford, compiled by Louis B. Frewer, Superintendent of the Library Bodleian Library Oxford 1968. Australian/Harvard Citation.
Conditions Governing Use. No reproduction or publication of personal papers without permission. Contact the library in the first instance.
Publisher Bodleian Library. Publication City/Country United Kingdom. ISBN13 9780900177118. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
Africana Library Catalogs On-Line . Libraries with major Africana collections in North America. Libraries with major Africana collections in Europe and Australia. Libraries in West, Eastern and Southern Africa. A companion web site to the AAM archival collection held by the Bodleian Library at Oxford, featuring excerpts in text, image, and video formats tells the story of the British Anti-Apartheid Movement and its campaigns to support the people of South Africa in their fight against apartheid. The Library of Congress: "The State of Arabic Manuscript Collections in Nigeria" (2007) Report of a Survey Tour to Northern Nigeria, March 3-19, 2007.
- Out of the Revolution: The Development of Africana Studies ebook
- A Zulu king speaks: Statements made by Cetshwayo kaMpande on the history and customs of his people (Reprint series / Killie Campbell Africana Library) ebook
- More Philosophy and Opinions of Marcus Garvey (Africana Modern Library) ebook
- Find That Tune: An Index to Rock, Folk-Rock, Disco and Soul in Collections (Index to Songs in Collections) ebook
- Presencia africana en el sur del Lago de Maracaibo: Zulia, Mérida y Trujillo (Colección de temas afrovenezolanos) (Spanish Edition) ebook
- Comprehensive Supramolecular Chemistry, Volume 11: Cumulative Subject Index ebook
- Index to American Reference Books Annual 1995-1999: A Cumulative Index to Subjects, Authors, and Titles ebook
- Oxford Supplementary Skills Writing (Oxford Supplementary Skills S.) ebook
- Graeco-Africana: Studies in the History of Greek Relations With Egypt and Nubia (Hellenism--ancient, mediaeval, modern) ebook
- Cumulative Index to Kierkegaard's Writings ebook