ePub Matters of Conflict : Material Culture, Memory and the First World War download
by Nicholas J. Saunders
From trench art and postcards through avant-garde art, museum collections and prosthetic limbs to battlefield landscapes, the book examines the First World War and its significance through the things it left behind. Библиографические данные.
This book looks at the vast and varied material legacy of the First World Wa.
This book looks at the vast and varied material legacy of the First World War. From trench art and postcards to prosthetic limbs, unexploded ordinance and war memorials, it examines the continuing and constantly changing significance of the conflict through the things it left behind.
Matters of Conflict book.
Mobile version (beta). Matters of Conflict: Material Culture, Memory and the First World War. Nichol Saunders. Download (pdf, . 5 Mb) Donate Read. Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF. Converted file can differ from the original. If possible, download the file in its original format.
Trench Art: Materialities and Memories of War. Nicholas J. Saunders. Killing Time: Archaeology and the First World War.
book by Nicholas J. Trench Art: Materialities and Memories of War. The Aztecs (Historic Civilizations). Tony Allan, Nicholas J. The Life of Julius Caesar (Stories from History).
Death and Material Culture: The Case of Pictures during the First World War9
Death and Material Culture: The Case of Pictures during the First World War9.
Written in Undetermined. There's no description for this book yet.
Are you sure you want to remove MATTERS OF CONFLICT: MATERIAL CULTURE, MEMORY AND THE FIRST WORLD WAR; ED. BY NICHOLAS J. from your list? Matters of conflict: material culture, memory and the first world war; ED. Published by ROUTLEDGE in LONDON. Written in Undetermined.
This book examines the ways in which scholarly expertise was mobilized during the First World War, and the .
This book examines the ways in which scholarly expertise was mobilized during the First World War, and the consequences of this for the inter-connected academic world that had developed in the late nineteenth century.
About Nicholas J. ntroduction: State of the Art: Modern Conflict Archaeology 2. Material Culture and Conflict: The Great War, 1914-2003 Part One: The Material Culture of Conflict 3. Bodies of metal, shells of memory: 'Trench Art' and the Great War Re-cycled 4. The ironic 'culture of shells' in the Great War and beyond 5. Art of War: Engaging the Contested Object 6. People. in objects: Individuality and the quotidian in the material culture of war 7. Materiality, Space, and Distance: Dimensioning the Great War, 1914-1918 8. Apprehending Memory: Material Culture.
- Memory's Daughters: The Material Culture of Remembrance in Eighteenth-Century America ebook
- Landscape, Race and Memory: Material Ecologies of Citizenship (Heritage, Culture and Identity) ebook
- Memory, Masculinity and National Identity in British Visual Culture, 1914–1930: A Study of 'Unconquerable Manhood' ebook
- Interpersonal Conflict ebook
- Living in a Material World: Canadian and American Approaches to Material Culture (Social and economic papers) ebook
- The Bedouin: Aspects of the material culture of the Bedouin of Jordan : World of Islam Festival 1976 ebook
- Nonmetals (Material Matters) ebook
- Economy, Culture, and Civil War in Sri Lanka ebook
- Swings and Roundabouts: The Danger of Safety in Outdoor Play (Culture matters) ebook
- Acids and Bases (Raintree Freestyle: Material Matters) ebook