ePub Long Day's Journey into War: December 7, 1941 download
by Stanley Weintraub
Přečíst celou recenzi. Long day's journey into war: December 7, 1941. Weintraub has a knack for presenting a kaleidoscopic view of the great pivot points of modern history.
Přečíst celou recenzi. In this book he takes the reader hour by hour through the fateful weekend which changed the. Přečíst celou recenzi.
It is an interesting concept.
Ever read a book on some event. that went on for hundreds, maybe even approaching a thousand or more, pages? . If you're into World War II, and you have not read this book: shame on you. Shame on me for having purchased it more than 10 years ago, but never, until now, getting around to reading it. How embarassing. It is an interesting concept. Weintraub breaks down December 7, 1941 into roughly a 48-hour "day", allowing for the international dateline and other factors.
This journey captures the whirlwind events sweeping the world on December 7, 1941. Filled with accurate historical data and interesting personal stories, LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO WAR is a fascinating presentation of a day which deserves the unique treatment this book provides. In this riveting recreation of events in countries all over the world. 3 people found this helpful.
Long day's journey into war: December 7, 1941.
In LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO WAR author Stanley Weintraub dissects December 7, 1941 hour by hour as it occurred . With Long Day's Journey into War, Weintraub contributes a valuable innovation to historical writing
In LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO WAR author Stanley Weintraub dissects December 7, 1941 hour by hour as it occurred around the globe. Relative to one's geographic location on the planet, December 7th occupied parts of three days, December 6, 7, and 8 (Hence the "long day" of the title). With Long Day's Journey into War, Weintraub contributes a valuable innovation to historical writing.
Pennsylvania State Univ
Stanley Weintraub and his wife Rodelle Weintraub among their books. New York, Dutton, 1991.
Stanley Weintraub and his wife Rodelle Weintraub among their books. 1929-04-17)April 17, 1929 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, . July 28, 2019(2019-07-28) (aged 90) Jennersville, Pennsylvania, . West Chester State Teachers College .
In the kaleidoscope of Stanley Weintraub's narrative, events reveal themselves in dramatic hour-by-hour simultaneous time as scenes shift from front lines to home fronts.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. by Stanley Weintraub.
- Infamy: Pearl Harbor and Its Aftermath ebook
- The Pearl Harbor Papers: Inside the Japanese Plans ebook
- Pearl Harbor: Why, How, Fleet Salvage and Final Appraisal ebook
- The World Trade Center Attack (History Firsthand) ebook
- Letters to Lee: From Pearl Harbor to the War's Final Mission (World War II: The Global, Human, and Ethical Dimension) ebook
- The Marines in World War II: From Pearl Harbor to Tokyo Bay (G.I. Series) ebook
- December 7, 1941: The Day the Japanese Attacked Pearl Harbor ebook
- Pearl Harbor: Japan's Fatal Blunder : The True Story Behind Japan's Attack on December 7, 1941 ebook
- Pearl Harbor: FDR Leads the Nation Into War ebook
- At Dawn We Slept: The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor ebook