ePub Germanys V-2 Rocket (Schiffer Military History Book) download
by Gregory P Kennedy
Series: Schiffer Military History Book. History and testing of captured V-2 rockets and launch equipment by the British and .
Series: Schiffer Military History Book. Hardcover: 136 pages. ISBN-13: 978-0764324529. Product Dimensions: . x . x 11 inches.
Schiffer Publishing Germany's V-2 Rocket - Germany's V-2 looks at one . Germany’s V-2 Rocket. This book traces the origins and development of the V-2, from groups of individual experimenters in the 1930s to its use as a weapon system.
Schiffer Publishing Germany's V-2 Rocket - Germany's V-2 looks at one of the major technological advances of the Second World War, the V-2 ballistic missile. Although dwarfed by today's giant rockets, the V-2 represented a quantum leap beyond anything previously built. Germany’s V-2 looks at one of the major technological advances of the Second World War, the V-2 ballistic missile.
Schiffer Military History Germany's V-2 Rocket. We are aware of 10 similar reference publications related to "A4 (V2) Missile". V2 Dawn of the Rocket Age. Joachim Engelman.
Schiffer Military History Book. Germany's V-2 looks at one of the major technological advances of the Second World War, the V-2 ballistic missile. By (author) Gregory P. Kennedy. During the last six months of the war in Europe, Germany launched thousands of these missiles against the Allies.
Germanys V-2 Rocket (Schiffer Military History Book): ISBN 9780764324529 .
Germanys V-2 Rocket (Schiffer Military History Book): ISBN 9780764324529 (978-0-7643-2452-9) Hardcover, Schiffer Publishing, 2006. The Rockets and Missiles of White Sands Proving Ground: 1945-1958. by Gregory P. ISBN 9780764332517 (978-0-7643-3251-7) Hardcover, Schiffer Publishing, Lt. 2009.
Germany's V-2 Rocket. Publisher: Schiffer Publishing, Limited.
Germanys V-2 Rocket book. Published April 13th 2006 by Schiffer Publishing (first published February 2nd 2006). Germany's V-2 looks at one of the major technological advances of the. Particular emphasis is paid to such topics as the structure and components of the missile, its ground support equipment, and field procedures. After the war, the V-2 formed the foundation for the space programs of the Soviet Union and United States.
A series of prototypes culminated in the A-4, which went to war as the V-2. Beginning in September 1944, over 3,000 V-2s were launched by the German Wehrmacht against Allied targets, first London and later Antwerp and Liège. As Germany collapsed, teams from the Allied forces-the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Soviet Union-raced to capture key German manufacturing sites and technology.
Shop with confidence. Italian Aces of World War I and Their Aircraft. Only 1 left! 4 Watching.
Book Format: Choose an option. Schiffer Military History Book.
- BARBAROSSA. The First 7 Days. Nazi Germany's 1941 Invasion of the Soviet Union. ebook
- Ballistic Missile Proliferation: The Politics and Technics (SIPRI Monograph Series) ebook
- Defending Space: US Anti-Satellite Warfare and Space Weaponry (Fortress) ebook
- Theater Missile Defense: The Effects of TMD on U.S.-Japanese Security Relations ebook
- Making Sense of Ballistic Missile Defense: An Assessment of Concepts and Systems for U.S. Boost-Phase Missile Defense in Comparison to Other Alternatives ebook
- Russia, The Soviet Union, and The United States: An Interpretive History ebook
- Defense Acquisitions: Actions Needed to Ensure Adequate Funding for Operation and Sustainment of the Ballistic Missile Defense System ebook
- The Threat of Ballistic Missiles in the Middle East: Active Defense and Counter-Measures ebook
- Missile Development and Its Impact on Global Security ebook
- Science With A Vengeance: How the Military Created the US Space Sciences After World War II (Springer Study Edition) ebook