ePub Lenin and World Revolution download
by Stanley W. Page
Home Browse Books Book details, Lenin and World Revolution. The censors of the tsar, swift to ban anything pertaining to revolution, found Marx's writings on socialism so scientific in character as to be "immune from prosecution.
Home Browse Books Book details, Lenin and World Revolution. Lenin and World Revolution. On March 13, 1881, a member of the People's Will, a terrorist branch of the Narodnik movement, hurled the bomb that sent Tsar Alexander II to his death in the streets of St. Petersburg.
Lenin and World Revolution. Stanley W. Page (Author), Vladimir Il'ich Lenin (Author). by. Page (Author).
The Russian communist revolutionary and politician Vladimir Lenin began his active revolutionary activity in 1892, and continued till assuming power in the Russian Revolution of 1917. Following on from his early life, during which he had become devoted to the cause of revolution against the Tsarist regime in the Russian Empire and converted to Marxism, Lenin moved to St.
Lenin and World Revolution.
Lenin and World Revolution book.
Author of The formation of the Baltic States, Lenin and world revolution, Lenin, The geopolitics of Leninism, Lenin and world revolution, Russia in revolution. Showing all works by author. Would you like to see only ebooks? The formation of the Baltic States.
A reading of this book, however, gives evidence rather of the fatal weaknesses of its psychological method for explaining mass phenomena like the Russian Revolution and the Leninist communist current, than of the objective reasons, independently of any personal motivation, for the striking.
A reading of this book, however, gives evidence rather of the fatal weaknesses of its psychological method for explaining mass phenomena like the Russian Revolution and the Leninist communist current, than of the objective reasons, independently of any personal motivation, for the striking success recorded by these phenomena. The balance sheet of the free critical evaluation of the book and its method is, under these conditions, frankly disappointing.
Abstract views reflect the number of visits to the article landing page.
Page, Stanley W. Platt, Benjamin Thomas. Intervention at Archangel; The Story of Allied Intervention and Russian Counter-Revolution in North Russia, 1918–1920. Princeton University Press, 1944. Strakhovsky, Leonid Ivan. Russo-American Relations, 1815–1867. Baltimore, Johns Hopkins Press, 1930. Powers R. Secrecy and Power. The Origins of American Intervention in North Russia (1918). Princeton University Press, 1937. Norman Thomas; The Last Idealist.
- On the current situation in the Ukraine ebook
- The Leaderless Revolution ebook
- The Future of Capitalism: How Today's Economic Forces Shape Tomorrow's World ebook
- Lenin Rediscovered: What Is to Be Done? In Context (Historical Materialism) ebook
- World Communism--Threat to Freedom ebook
- The Road from Serfdom: The Economic and Political Consequences of the End of Communism ebook
- Revolution in Eastern Europe: Understanding the Collapse of Communism in Poland, Hungary, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and the Soviet Union (Our Changing World) ebook
- Russia and Postmodern Deterrence: Military Power and Its Challenges for Security (Issues in Twenty-First Century Warfare) ebook
- The Communist Movement in the Arab World (Durham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series) ebook
- American Communism and Soviet Russia ebook