ePub The world displayed: or, a curious collection of voyages and travels, selected from the writers of all nations. Illustrated and embellished with a ... The second edition. Vol. X. Volume 10 of 10 download
by See Notes Multiple Contributors
Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we. .
Multiple Contributors. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. The World Displayed: Or, a Curious Collection of Voyages and Travels, Selected from the Writers of All Nations Illustrated and Embellished.
See all 2 images Paperback – 1 June 2010. by Multiple Contributors (Author).
The World Displayed: Or, a Curious Collection of Voyage and Travels, Selected from the Writers of All Nations. Embellished with Cuts. Paperback – 1 June 2010.
No membership fee. You’ll lose NextDay delivery if your cart contains one or more items not labeled NextDay eligible. If you want NextDay, we can save the other items for later. Yes-Save my other items for later. No-I want to keep shopping.
and the Divisions of Countries and Kingdoms are Clearly and Distinctly Noted.
Page 176. Table of Contents.
John Adams Library copy transferred from the supervisors of the Temple and School Fund.
Printed by John Thompson. -colophon, v. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. Vol. 1-5 published in 1795; v. 6-8 in 1796. Plates engraved by James Thackara, Robert Scot & Samuel Allardice, Frederick Reiche, Joseph Seymour, Francis Shallus, Edward C. Trenchard, James Trenchard, and William Barker. John Adams Library copy transferred from the supervisors of the Temple and School Fund.
The World Displayed V20 book In the interest of creating a more extensive selection of rare historical book reprints, we have chosen to reproduce this title even though it ma.
The World Displayed V20 book. Start by marking The World Displayed V20: Or a Curious Collection of Voyages and Travels, Selected from the Writers of All Nations as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. In the interest of creating a more extensive selection of rare historical book reprints, we have chosen to reproduce this title even though it may possibly have occasional imperfections such as missing and blurred pages, missing text, poor pictures, markings, dark backgrounds and other reproduct This scarce antiquarian book is included in our special Legacy Reprint Series.
Samuel Johnson, Oliver Goldsmith, Christopher Smart. This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide
The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman by Shahrazad Ali (1990, Paperback). World Paperback Illustrated Books. Travel Paperback Illustrated Books.
The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman by Shahrazad Ali (1990, Paperback). Atlas Illustrated Paperback Maps & Atlases. World Travel Paperback Books. Дополнительная навигация по сайту.
Volume V of an eight-volume set of travel writings, compiled by three great English writers of the da. Bibliographic Details. Title: The World Displayed; or, A Curious. Publisher: Dobelbower, Key, & Simpson; Philadelphia. The World Displayed; or, A Curious Collection of Voyages and Travels, Selected and Compiled from the Writers of All Nations Bibliographic Details. Publication Date: 1795.
Selected From the Writers of All Nations. by Christopher Smart and Oliver Goldsmith. The Butoll make themselves masters of Brasil, but are expelled. Renewal of the attempt, with a formidable force. Obtain possession of the greatest part. Count Maurice of Nassau appointed governor.
- The history of England, from the Revolution to the death of George the Second. Designed as a continuation of Mr. Hume's History In five volumes. By T. ... corrections and improvements. Volume 5 of 5 ebook
- The continuation of Mr. Rapin's History of England; from the revolution to the present times. By N. Tindal, ... Illustrated ... The fourth edition, corrected. Volume 3 of 7 ebook
- The history of England, from the invasion of Julius Cæsar to the revolution in 1688. ... By David Hume, Esq. ... A new edition, corrected. To which is added, a complete index. Volume 3 of 8 ebook
- Lives of the British admirals: containing a new and accurate naval history, from the earliest periods. With a continuation down to the year 1779, ... ... In four volumes. ... Volume 3 of 4 ebook
- Collections towards the history and antiquities of the town and county of Leicester. Published by John Nichols, ... ebook
- Anecdotes of the life of the Right Honourable William Pitt, Earl of Chatham; and of the principal events of his time: with his speeches in Parliament, ... volumes. The fifth edition. .. Volume 3 of 3 ebook
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire. By Edward Gibbon, Esq; ... Volume 5 of 12 ebook
- The history of England, from the invasion of Julius Cæsar to the revolution in 1688. In eight volumes, illustrated with plates. By David Hume, Esq. A ... corrections and improvements. Volume 6 of 8 ebook
- A short apology for apostacy. By Hugh Mitchell, ... ebook
- Cecilia, or memoirs of an heiress. By the author of Evelina. In five volumes. ... Volume 1 of 5 ebook