ePub Cecilia, or memoirs of an heiress. By the author of Evelina. In five volumes. ... Volume 1 of 5 download
by Fanny Burney
Home Fanny Burney Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress - Volume . Fanny burney series: Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress.
Home Fanny Burney Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress - Volume 1. Home. Cecilia; or, memoirs o. .Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress - Volume 1, . Part of Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress series by Fanny Burney. If you do not see the book, write to us about this problem. Other author's books: Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress - Volume 2. The Wanderer; or, Female Difficulties (Volume 5 of 5). The Wanderer; or, Female Difficulties (Volume 4 of 5). The Wanderer; or, Female Difficulties (Volume 2 of 5). The Wanderer; or, Female Difficulties (Volume 3 of 5).
Volume 1 of 5 as Want to Read . Dresden: printed for C. and F. Walther, 1790 more.
Volume 1 of 5 as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
By the author of Evelina. London: Printed for T. Payne and Son, at the Newsgate, and T. Cadell in the Strand.
Book digitized by Google from the library of Oxford University and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tp. T. Payne and son and T. Cadell.
Ships from and sold by The Book Depository UK. Qty: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30. Qty:1.
Author Fanny Burney. Cecilia then earnestly entreated her to accept some assistance; but sheassured her she did not dare without the consent of her mother, which,however, she undertook to obtain. Memoirs of an heiress .Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress - Volume 2, . part of Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of an Heiress Series. The next day, when Cecilia called to hear her success, Mrs Belfield,who hitherto had kept out of sight, made her appearance.
CECILIA, Volume 1 (of 3). or. By the author of Evelina. Miss Burney often took the name of her characters from heracquaintances, and it seems probable that some of the "types" in Cecilia are also drawn from real life. The title of Miss Austen's Pride and Prejudice was borrowed from Cecilia, and some points ofresemblance may be traced between the two novels. Payne and Son, at the Newsgate, and . adell in the Strand.
T. Payne and Son, and T. Cadell, 1784. Page 149 - And by what wonderful powers has he acquired such influence?" "By nothing but a happy art in catching the reigning foibles of the times, and carrying them to an extreme yet more absurd than any one had done before hi. Appears in 11 books from 1784-2007. Page 151 - INSENSIBLISTS may be driven out. Mr. Meadows is now at the head of this sect, as Miss Larolles is of the VOLUBLE, and Miss Leeson of the SUPERCILIOUS.
10. Books by same authors: Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of An Heiress - volume 2. Cecilia; Or, Memoirs of An Heiress - volume 2. 10, 10. The Diary And Letters of Madame D'arblay - volume 1. Diary And Letters of Madame Darblay volume 2. Diary Letters of Madame Darblay volume 3. The Diary And Letters of Madame D'arblay - volume 2.
- The history of England, from the Revolution to the death of George the Second. Designed as a continuation of Mr. Hume's History In five volumes. By T. ... corrections and improvements. Volume 5 of 5 ebook
- The history of England, from the invasion of Julius Cæsar to the revolution in 1688. ... By David Hume, Esq. ... A new edition, corrected. To which is added, a complete index. Volume 3 of 8 ebook
- Lives of the British admirals: containing a new and accurate naval history, from the earliest periods. With a continuation down to the year 1779, ... ... In four volumes. ... Volume 3 of 4 ebook
- Collections towards the history and antiquities of the town and county of Leicester. Published by John Nichols, ... ebook
- The world displayed: or, a curious collection of voyages and travels, selected from the writers of all nations. Illustrated and embellished with a ... The second edition. Vol. X. Volume 10 of 10 ebook
- Anecdotes of the life of the Right Honourable William Pitt, Earl of Chatham; and of the principal events of his time: with his speeches in Parliament, ... volumes. The fifth edition. .. Volume 3 of 3 ebook
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire. By Edward Gibbon, Esq; ... Volume 5 of 12 ebook
- The history of England, from the invasion of Julius Cæsar to the revolution in 1688. In eight volumes, illustrated with plates. By David Hume, Esq. A ... corrections and improvements. Volume 6 of 8 ebook
- A short apology for apostacy. By Hugh Mitchell, ... ebook
- What was a Duke of Brabant? Or, an historical essay, with proofs and illustrations on the sovereignty of that province, to facilitate the examination of the following questions ebook