ePub Gun Digest Illustrated Guide to Modern Firearms download
by Editors of Gun Digest
She began her career selling guns in a retail gun shop and handgun range in Northern Virginia in the early 1990s.
Paperback: 320 pages. Publisher: Gun Digest Books (August 27, 2012). This is the book to illustrate the beauty and craftsmanship of gunsmithing. However, the written text is rather subjective and there are few relevant statistics: length, weight, ammunition capacity, range, accuracy are often missing from the description. This is disappointing as it relegates the work to the "coffee table book" category, when it could have been a reference.
Gun Digest Store is where you'll find a fantastic selection of books about concealed carry, gun values, gunsmithing, gun laws, self-defense, gun history and more from the world's best gun writers and leading gun experts. Gun Articles, Tips & Advice.
Additional information. The Best Gun Books For Any Gun Owner. Gun Digest Store is where you'll find a fantastic selection of books about concealed carry, gun values, gunsmithing, gun laws, self-defense, gun history and more from the world's best gun writers and leading gun experts.
Inside you'll find: More than 25,000 prices for the firearms most frequently bought and sold today, including dozens of new firearms. In-depth descriptions for every firearm
Gun Digest® Books, an imprint of F+W Media, Inc. Krause Publications, 700 East State . It was the pinnacle of Dan’s career. Melding modern machines with Old World craftsmanship, Fausti builds ne but affordable guns.
Gun Digest® Books, an imprint of F+W Media, Inc. Krause Publications, 700 East State Street, Iola,WI 54990-0001. 715-445-2214, 888-457-2873 ww. rausebooks. Italy’s double-barrel bargains. Deft hands moving too fast to follow, a worker at Fausti Stefano assembles a boxlock shotgun.
Blue Book of Gun Values . For the true long gun aficionado, Gun Digest's Book of Centerfire Rifles provides the definitive guide for the DIY disassembly, repair, and reassembly of some of the world's most popular centerfire rifles. It includes step-by-step instructions for up to 68 models. Instructions are easy to understand. The Illustrated World Encyclopedia of Guns covers firearms ranging from basic handguns to complex submachine guns with high quality images of almost every one discussed. There are also brief descriptions of each that make it an easy read. Appeals to enthusiasts of all levels.
Gun Digest Guide to Modern Shotgunning. Posted on. June 11, 2014.
The Gun Digest Book of Guns & Prices 2011. Iola, Wisconsin: Gun Digest Books. Gun Digest Illustrated Guide to Modern Firearms. p. 918. ISBN 1-4402-1890-0. Egusa, Alan (April 2010). 124. ISBN 1-4402-3253-9. com/best-trail-gun/ 10 Best Trail Guns.
- Custom Firearms Engraving: The Techniques and Treasures of the World's Greatest Artists ebook
- The Gun Digest Book of Centerfire Rifles Assembly/Disassembly ebook
- Firearms Assembly: The NRA Guide to Rifles and Shotguns, Revised and Expanded Edition ebook
- Guns of the Wild West: Firearms of the American Frontier, 1849-1917 ebook
- The Gun Digest Book of Smith Wesson ebook
- Guns of the Reich: Firearms of the German Forces, 1939-1945 ebook
- Reader's Digest Scenic Wonders of the World ebook
- Standard Catalog of Military Firearms: The Collector's Price and Reference Guide (Standard Catalog of Military Firearms: The Collector's Price Reference Guide) ebook
- Holocaust Memoir Digest, Vol. 1: A Digest of Published Survivor Memoirs with Study Guide and Maps ebook
- Illegal Guns in the Wrong Hands: Patterns of Gun Acquisition and Use among Serious Juvenile Delinquents ebook