ePub World's Toughest Golf Holes download
by Tom Hepburn,Selwyn Jacobson
Tom Hepburn’s most popular book is Europe's Toughest Golf Holes. Tom Hepburn, Selwyn Jacobson. World's Toughest Golf by.
Tom Hepburn’s most popular book is Europe's Toughest Golf Holes. Tom Hepburn.
Discover new books on Goodreads. See if your friends have read any of Selwyn Jacobson's books. Selwyn Jacobson’s Followers. None yet. Selwyn Jacobson. Selwyn Jacobson’s books. Europe's Toughest Golf Holes by.
EUROPE’S TOUGHEST GOLF HOLES, by Tom Hepburn and Selwyn Jacobson,printed in1988. This item is a book11 1/2" by 11 1/2" aprox 30 page softcover copy. This item is in good condition, pages are clean and tight. This book has color photgraphs with par and distances of some amazing holes, and much, much more. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Hepburn, Tom, 1940-; Jacobson, Selwyn; Cole, John. A satirical look at imaginary golf holes in unusual locations.
All Authors, Contributors: Tom Hepburn; Selwyn Jacobson. Find more information about: Tom Hepburn Selwyn Jacobson. ISBN: 084311843110623.
Hepburn, Tom and Jacobson, Selwyn. Book Description Seto Publishing, Auckland, New Zealand, 1986. Published by Seto Publishing, Auckland, New Zealand (1986). ISBN 10: 0908697082 ISBN 13: 9780908697083. Full color throughout. Faint cover edgewear; light, irregular 2" crease to front cover; light scuffing to rear cover.
Here they are: 14 golf books that belong in every golfer’s library. Golf is mostly about who you choose to play with, writes the author, whose partner in this book is his dying father, Brax. 1. Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf.
New listingThe Worlds Toughest Golf Holes, TOM HEPBURN, SELWYN JACOBSON, Used; Good Book. 3 pre-owned from £. 8. This Old Man (Classic Books with Holes) (Classic Books with Holes.
While books dedicated to the world's best golf courses abound, this sleek volume narrows the focus . If you want to play the world's great holes, here's where to go and what to expect
While books dedicated to the world's best golf courses abound, this sleek volume narrows the focus down to individual golf holes. If you want to play the world's great holes, here's where to go and what to expect. If you're interested in the lore of the hole, its championship history, the personal triumphs and defeats of its challengers you'll find much to excite you.
- Instructional Golf Book: The R.K. Way ebook
- Golf in Wales: A Pictorial History ebook
- A Passion for Golf: The Best of Golf Writing ebook
- Around the World in 18 Holes ebook
- GOLF - THE FOUR MAJORS. An Anthology of the Best Contemporary Writing on Golf. ebook
- Letters to the Secretary of a Golf Club (The Classics of Golf) ebook
- Business-to-Business Golf : How to Swing Your Way to Business Success ebook
- Lost Links: Forgotten Treasures of Golf's Golden Age ebook
- Holes - Teacher Guide by Novel Units ebook
- Let Me Teach You Golf As I Taught Jack Nicklaus (Let Me Teach Golf as Taught Jn Ppr) ebook