ePub Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning: Analysis and Design download
by Jeffrey D. Spitler,Faye C. McQuiston
It is rated acceptable because p. 53 is almost detached. Pages are unmarked and in good shape. D. cQuiston is a registered professional engineer and a consultant toseveral system design and equipment manufacturing firms. He has written extensively onheating and air conditioning and is the coauthor of a basic fluidmechanics and heat transfer text.
Jeffrey D. Spitler Oklahoma State University. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. FrontMatter
Jeffrey D. FrontMatter.
You'll find the latest load calculation procedures, indoor air quality procedures, and issues related to ozone depletion. Also integrated throughout the text are numerous worked examples that clearly show you how to apply the concepts in realistic scenarios.
McQuiston joined the Oklahoma State faculty in 1962 after three years in industry. Jeffrey D. Spitler is a professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering at Oklahoma State University, Stillwater. He was a National Science Foundation Faculty Fellow from 1967 to 1969. degrees in mechanical engineering at the University of Illinois, Urban-Champaign, in 1983, 1984, and 1990. He joined the Oklahoma State University faculty in 1990.
Faye C. McQuiston is professor emeritus of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma. He has written extensively on heating and air conditioning and is the coauthor of a basic fluid mechanics and heat transfer text
The book is intended for undergraduate and graduate engineering students who have completed basic courses in thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, and dynamics. 1. Introduction 2. Air-Conditioning Systems 3. Moist Air Properties and Conditioning Processes 4. Comfort and Health Indoor Environmental Quality 5. Heat Transmission in Building Structures 6. Space Heating Load 7. Solar Radiation 8. The Cooling Load Air Conditioning System Design 9. Energy Calculations and Building Simulation 10.
Engineering Books Library Mechanical Engineering Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Analysis and . Downlod free this book, Learn from this free book and enhance your skills.
Category: Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
McQuiston, Faye C. Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning : analysis and design, Faye C. McQuiston, Jerald D. Parker, Jeffrey D. Spitler. 6th ed. p. cm. Includes bibliographical references and index. ISBN 0-471-47015-5 (cloth/CD-ROM : alk. paper) 1. Heating. Parker. The revision of this text continues to offer comprehensive treatment of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning concepts: All material is based on the updated ASHRAE Handbook and product criteria and uses both SI and English units. Practical, realistic problems are presented and the latest procedures and issues are covered.
- Indoor Air Quality Guide: Best Practices for Design, Construction and Commissioning ebook
- Home Heating Air Conditioning Systems ebook
- Toolkit for Building Load Calculations CD ebook
- HVAC Design Manual for Hospitals and Clinics ebook
- Auto Heating and Air Conditioning Natef Standards Job Sheets ebook
- Weather Data Viewer, Version 4.0 ebook
- Automotive Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems Package (3rd Edition) ebook
- Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning (4th Edition) (Halderman/Birch Automotive Series) ebook
- Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning (7th Edition) (Automotive Systems Books) ebook
- Refrigeration and air conditioning technology: Concepts, procedures, and troubleshooting techniques ebook