ePub Baensch Aquarium Atlas Photo Index 1-5 (New Second Edition) (v. 1-5) download
by Hans A. Baensch,Gero W. Fischer
Items related to Baensch Aquarium Atlas Photo Index 1-5 (New Second. The ultimate photographic guide to freshwater fishes, this Photo Index is a long-awaited and invaluable tool for all aquarists and aquarium-fish professionals.
Items related to Baensch Aquarium Atlas Photo Index 1-5 (New Second. ISBN 13: 9783882445046. Expert coverage of 4,000 popular and rare species make this a "must-have" stand-alone reference - and an essential "fish finder" for all collectors of the Aquarium Atlas Series.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Very well prepered info under each photo.
Also all the name changes and new names have been updated. The ultimate photographic guide to freshwater fishes. This book is much like Dr. Axelrod's Atlas, only that in Baensch style: you simply can't go thru 50 pages without some explanation of what's on them. It's a stand alone, in the style of the former mentioned book, and, plus, a turbo index if you have the original volumes of the Aquarium Atlas. Very well prepered info under each photo.
NEW BAENSCH Aquarium Atlas Vol. 2 (Hardcover) Second Volume - Hard Cover Book. BAENSCH, Aquarium Atlas, Multimedia CD-ROM.
The ultimate photographic guide to freshwater fishes, this Photo Index is a long-awaited and invaluable tool for all aquarists and aquarium-fish professionals.
Founded in 1997, BookFinder. com has become a leading book price comparison site
Bromeliaceas En Flor. by Ulrich Baensch, Ursula Baensch, Gero W. Fischer. ISBN 9780964105614 (978-641056-1-4) Hardcover, Tropic Beauty Pub, 1996. Founded in 1997, BookFinder. Coauthors & Alternates.
Aquarium Atlas, Volume 3. Rudiger Riehl. This is a great book, there are a number of other books in the series that cover the other more exotic species but for your average person who get things from the pet store this book covers it all. The information about each species is more than most people would use but better to have to much rather than not enough. Over all its a great book that i always look to when i think of adding a new species to my tanks.
Atlas: Photo Index v. 1-5 by Fischer, Gero Hardback Book The Cheap Fast. Hans A. Baensch, Gero Fischer. Place of Publication.
item 1 Aquarium Atlas: Photo Index v. 1-5 by Fischer, Gero Hardback Book The Cheap Fast -Aquarium Atlas: Photo Index v. item 2 Aquarium Atlas: Photo Index v. Aquarium Atlas: v. 1-5: Photo Index by Gero Fischer, Hans A. Baensch (Hardback, 2002).
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Aquarium Atlas: v. 1-5: Photo Index by. .A photo-index of 4000 species of ornamental aquarium fishes illustrated in the Aquarium Atlas.
A photo-index of 4000 species of ornamental aquarium fishes illustrated in the Aquarium Atlas.
The approximately 4,600 color photographs are accompanied by brief, concise information on natural distribution, social behavior, dietary requirements, breeding, etc.
Includes a comprehensive 30,000-entry index to freshwater genera and species.
- The Tropical Aquarium: A Superbly Illustrated Practical Guide to All Aspects of Setting Up a Freshwater Tropical Aquarium (Fishkeeper's Guide Series) ebook
- Dr. Axelrod's Mini-Atlas of Freshwater Aquarium Fishes (Dr. Axelrod's Atlas of Freshwater Aquarium Fishes) ebook
- The Super Simple Guide To Breeding Freshwater Fishes ebook
- Pocket Guide to Aquarium Fishes (Mitchell Beazley's Pocket Guides) ebook
- The Tetra Encyclopedia of Freshwater Tropical Aquarium Fishes ebook
- Aquarium Fish (101 Essential Tips) ebook
- An Essential Guide to Choosing Your Cold Water Aquarium Fish (Tankmaster Series) ebook
- The Complete Aquarium: An Encyclopedia of Tropical Freshwater Fish ebook
- Innes's Exotic Aquarium Fishes: A Work of General Reference, 21st Edition ebook
- The New Guide to Aquarium Fish ebook