ePub International Law download
by Professor Rebecca Wallace
International Law provides a lucid and comprehensive exposition of the basic precepts necessary for understanding the international legal . International Law Paperback – April 23, 2013. by Professor Rebecca Wallace (Author), Olga Martin-Ortega (Author).
International Law provides a lucid and comprehensive exposition of the basic precepts necessary for understanding the international legal process.
Professor Rebecca Wallace.
International Law is an introductory text for students of contemporary public international la.
International Law is an introductory text for students of contemporary public international law. This. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
Introduction; Sources; International Law & Municipal Law; International Personality; Territory; Jurisdiction; The Law of the Sea; State Responsibility; Human Rights; The Law of Treaties; The Use of Force; Arbitration and Judicial Settlement of International Disputes; Conclusion show more.
International Law. Rebecca Wallace. International and European Law: Lecture(s) - Only the European part. International Law. Followers. International Law Summary International Organization 1. 3. 14/15.
Authors: Wallace, Professor Rebecca, Martin-Ortega, Olga. Cases and Materials on International Law by Professor Paula Giliker, Sandesh Sivakumaran, David Harris (Paperback, 2015). INTERNATIONAL LAW E8. Weight: 494 grams.
Karen Wylie, Fraser Janeczko, Professor Rebecca Wallace. Place of Publication. item 4 Nutshells International Law by Wallace, Professor RebeccaJaneczko, FraserWylie -Nutshells International Law by Wallace, Professor RebeccaJaneczko, FraserWylie.
Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9780414055735, 041405573X. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9780414055513, 0414055519. Note that the availability of products for purchase is based on the country of your billing address. Some items may have regional restrictions for purchase. Canadian customers may purchase from our stores in Canada or the US. Canada.
Rebecca Wallace 0414023013, 9780414023017 Bookscouter. comSell textbooks for cash using BookScouter. Author:Professor Rebecca Wallace. Published:01/01/2013. ISBN-13:9780414023017.
International Law by Professor Rebecca Wallace 0414023013, 9780414023017 Bookscouter.
International Law book. Details (if other): Cancel.
- Marxian Legal Theory (International Library of Essays in Law and Legal Theory) ebook
- International Criminal Procedure ebook
- International Criminal Law ebook
- Public International Law, 2/E (Essentials of Canadian Law) ebook
- International Environmental Law Reports: International Environmental Law in International Tribunals (Volume 5) ebook
- Complementary Protection in International Refugee Law (Oxford Monographs in International Law) ebook
- International Business: Text and Cases ebook
- International Dimensions of Management ebook
- The Degradation of the International Legal Order? (Glasshouse S) ebook
- International Criminal Law and Philosophy (ASIL Studies in International Legal Theory) ebook