ePub Law of Intellectual Proprty Rights download
by Shiv Singh
Cite this publication. Nilansu Bhattacharyya. JCC Law College (University of Calcutta), Kolkata, India. Do you want to read the rest of this chapter? Request full-text.
The Law of Intellectual Property Rights. An Introduction To Intellectual Property Right. Intellectual property Protection And Sustainable Development. Intellectual Property.
7 Text Book: 1. Intellectual Property Rights In The WTO And Developing Contries - by Watal, Jayashree . Intellectual Property Rights In The WTO And Developing Contries - by Watal, Jayashree; Oxford University Press 2. Intellectual Property Rights- A Primer-R. Anita Rao & Bhanoji Rao Eastern Book Co. (2008) 3. Introduction to Bioethics by John Harris, Oxford University press Reference Books: 1. Lectures on Intellectual Property Law Eastern Book C. 2008) 2. The Law Of Intellectual Property Rights, Shiv Sahai Singh Eastern Book C. 2008) 3. Cases and Materials on Intellectual Property, William Cornish, Eastern Book C. 2008) Other Sources: 1. ww. prsonline.
Intellectual property law as a continuing process in which conceptions of rights and duties are institutionalized .
Intellectual property law as a continuing process in which conceptions of rights and duties are institutionalized; each settlement prompts new disputes and/or policy shifts, and examine the post-TRIPs era in the context of this process.
No Trespassing: Authorship, Intellectual Property Rights, and the Boundaries of Globalization (Studies in Book and Print . Intellectual Property Rights for Engineers: The Legal Protection of Innovation (Iee Management Technology Series 16). Vivien Irish
No Trespassing: Authorship, Intellectual Property Rights, and the Boundaries of Globalization (Studies in Book and Print Culture). 1. 2 Mb. Understanding and Profiting from Intellectual Property: Deli Yang. Vivien Irish. The Handbook of Nanotechnology: Business, Policy, and Intellectual Property Law. John C. Miller, Ruben Serrato, Jose Miguel Represas-Cardenas, Griffith Kundahl.
judges, lawyers and law enforcement officials a valuable tool for the handling of intellectual property cases. arise in connection with the enforcement of intellectual property rights in civil as well as criminal proceedings.
To that effect, the case book uses carefully selected court decisions drawn from various countries with either civil or common law traditions.
Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights.
This book offers a valuable contribution to contemporary legal literature, providing deep insights into the interface . Undertakes the analysis of legal as well as social implications of biotechnology and Intellectual Property Rights by focusing particularly on human gene.
This book offers a valuable contribution to contemporary legal literature, providing deep insights into the interface between law and genetics, highlighting emerging issues and providing meaningful solutions to current problems.
Not Now. Intellectual Property Rights- Law & Practice.
- Selling Rights (Blueprint Series) ebook
- A Guidebook to Intellectual Property: Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright and Design ebook
- Intellectual Property Law Damages and Remedies (Intellectual Property SeriesLitigation Series) ebook
- The TRIPS Agreement: A guide for the South : the Uruguay Round Agreement on Trade-Related Intellectual Property Rights ebook
- Intellectual Property: The Law in Canada ebook
- Human Rights in Crisis: The Sacred and the Secular in Contemporary French Thought ebook
- Intellectual Property Right, Innovation And Software Technologies: The Economics of Monopoly Rights and Knowledge Disclosure (New Horizons in Intellectual Property) ebook
- Intellectual Property: Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights (Delmar Paralegal) ebook
- The Global Challenge of Intellectual Property Rights ebook
- New Intellectual Property Issues ebook