ePub Gender and Law: Theory, Doctrine, Commentary (Aspen Law Business Paralegal Series) download
by Angela P. Harris,Deborah L. Rhode,Katharine T. Bartlett
Katharine T. Bartlett is professor of law at Duke University
It reaches well beyond the traditional topics of employment, family, and the . Constitution to show how subject matters as diverse as ethics, civil procedure, property law, immigration law and other areas of the law can have a significant gender dimension. Katharine T. Bartlett is professor of law at Duke University. Harris is Professor of Law at the University of California at Berkeley. Библиографические данные.
Read instantly in your browser. by Katharine T. Bartlett (Author), Deborah L. Rhode (Author), Joanna L. Grossman (Author) & 0 more. ISBN-13: 978-1454880868.
That's right, all we need is the price of a paperback book to sustain a non-profit library the whole world depends . New York : Aspen Law & Business.
We’re dedicated to reader privacy so we never track you. We never accept ads. But we still need to pay for servers and staff. Bartlett, Katharine T; Harris, Angela . 1961-; Rhode, Deborah L. Publication date. Women, Sex and law, Sex discrimination against women, Feminist jurisprudence. inlibrary; printdisabled; ; china.
Angela P. Harris (born 1961) is an American legal scholar at UC Davis School of Law, in the fields of critical race theory, feminist legal scholarship, and criminal law. She held the position of professor of law at UC Berkeley School of Law, joining. She held the position of professor of law at UC Berkeley School of Law, joining the faculty in 1988. In 2009, Harris joined the faculty of the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School as a visiting professor.
Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781454883210, 1454883219. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9781454880868, 1454880864.
Compiled by Bartlett (Duke U. School of Law), Harris (U. of California at Berkeley School of Law), and Rhode (Stanford Law School), the text rejects the notion that women's issues can be separated from the general consideration of the implicit assumptions of legal.
Katharine T. Bartlett/Deborah L. Rhode. Get started today for free.
Angela P Harris-Professor of Law at University of California, Berkeley School of Law; most important books: (with K. Bartlett and D. Rhode).
- Aspen Handbook For Legal Writers: A Practical Reference ebook
- Discovery (California paralegal practice series) ebook
- Paralegal Trial Handbook (Paralegal Litigation Library) ebook
- The Paralegal Professional: Essentials ebook
- Bundle: Basic Will Trust Estate Paralegal 4e Blackboard Access ebook
- The Burning Stone (Orbit Books) ebook
- Diabetes Management: Clinical Pathways, Guidelines, and Patient Education (Aspen Chronic Disease Management Series) ebook
- Nursing Staff Development: A Component of Human Resource Development (Jones and Bartlett Series in Nursing) ebook
- Concise Guide to Paralegal Ethics ebook
- Rhode Island Manufacturers Directory, 2000 (HARRIS DIRECTORY OF RHODE ISLAND BUSINESSES) ebook