ePub Deviant Behavior download
by Alex D. Thio Alex Thio
Book came in for my wife in great condition. However, as others have stated, I am partial to the cover of the book with a guy with multiple piercings and tattoos - which is expressing "deviant behavior".
Book came in for my wife in great condition. I believe deviant means to "act" different than what our society expects from us, in which a kid is being judged and stereotyped as being deviant with just his looks.
Alex Thio is Professor of Sociology at Ohio University. Born of Chinese parentage in Penang, Malaysia, he grew up in a multicultural environment. I have made high 90s on every test so far in my class thanks to this book. Very easy to read and understand. He acquired fluency in Mandarin (modern standard Chinese), Malay, and Indonesian.
Deviant Behavior book.
Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books.
Boston : Houghton Mifflin. inlibrary; printdisabled; ; americana. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Uploaded by DeannaFlegal on May 12, 2009. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata). Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014).
Learning Goals Upon completing this book, readers will be able to: Analyze numerous types of deviant behavior
Learning Goals Upon completing this book, readers will be able to: Analyze numerous types of deviant behavior. Challenge their own biases and preconceptions on deviant behavior. Make connections between behavioral theories and concrete deviances. Develop new ways of seeing and understanding chapter material through critical thinking questions. About the Author: Alex Thio is Professor of Sociology at Ohio University.
3 people like this topic. Want to like this page?
Автор: Thio Alex Название: Deviant Behavior Издательство: Pearson Education Классификация . Deviant Behavior covers a wide spectrum of theories of deviance, and analyzes numerous specific deviant behaviors.
Deviant Behavior covers a wide spectrum of theories of deviance, and analyzes numerous specific deviant behaviors.
By (author) Alex Thio. AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).
This best-selling text offers comprehensive coverage of all aspects of deviance and is noted for its blend of style and substance. Thio (sociology, Ohio University) integrates positivist and constructionist perspectives to explore both serious types of deviant behavior that cause harm to others and less serious behaviors that are labeled as deviant by only part of the population.
- Deviant Behavior ebook
- When Behavior Makes Learning Hard: Positive Steps for Changing Student Behavior ebook
- Deviant Behavior (6th Edition) ebook
- False Mystics: Deviant Orthodoxy in Colonial Mexico (Engendering Latin America) ebook
- Organizational Behavior: A Management Challenge (Volume in the Applied Psychology Series) ebook
- The Trapped Woman: Catch-22 in Deviance and Control (SAGE Sourcebooks for the Human Services) ebook
- Deviant Globalization: Black Market Economy in the 21st Century ebook
- Drugs and Crime Deviant Pathways ebook
- Deviance in the Workplace (Research in the Sociology of Work) ebook
- Deviant Behavior: Crime, Conflict, and Interest Groups (6th Edition) ebook