ePub Teaching the Law download
by Gilliatt Jacqui
Teaching and the Law book. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Teaching and the Law book. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Teaching and the Law. by. Gilliatt Jacqui.
This is a comprehensive guide to all aspects of the law for teachers, covering everything from the employment relationship to lesson content and discipline.
Teaching and the Law. By: Gilliatt, Jacqui. Publisher: Routledge. Reflowable eTextbooks do not maintain the layout of a traditional bound book. Print ISBN: 9780749424190, 0749424192. Reflowable eTextbooks may also contain embedded audio, video, or interactive components in addition to Bookshelf's standard study tools. We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption. Request an e-inspection copy.
View the profiles of people named Jacqui Gillies.
How to Teach English with Technology is the most up-to-date practical guide for teachers who wish to use new technology in the classroom. It looks at current applications but also helps you prepare for the future.
Find nearly any book by Jacqui Gilliatt. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Coauthors & Alternates.
Crowley claimed it was dictated to him by a discarnate entity named Aiwass.
- The TKT Course CLIL Module ebook
- Assertive Discipline, Third Edition ebook
- PM Teachers Guide Blue (Progress with Meaning) ebook
- A Discipline Divided: Sociology in American High Schools ebook
- Lesson Planning for Teachers (Cassell Education) ebook
- Reading for Learning: Using Discipline-Based Texts to Build Content Knowledge ebook
- Math for Employment: Basic Money Skills/With Teachers Guide ebook
- Designing Language Courses: A Guide for Teachers ebook
- History Alive! America's Past - Lesson Guide 2 - Lessons 14-20 ebook
- Strategies for Teachers: Teaching Content and Thinking Skills ebook