ePub Evolution of Cardio-Metabolic Risk from Birth to Middle Age: The Bogalusa Heart Study download
by Gerald S. Berenson
The Bogalusa Heart Study. Birth Weight and Heart Disease. Preventive Cardiology.
The Bogalusa Heart Study. Early Natural History of Adults Heart Diseases. Adults Heart Diseases beginning in Youth. Silent Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Diabetes. Cardio-metabolic Syndrome, Obesity, Cardiovascular Disease. Healthy and Unhealthy Living. eBook 130,89 €. price for Finland (gross).
Mobile version (beta). Evolution of Cardio-Metabolic Risk from Birth to Middle Age: The Bogalusa Heart Study. Download (pdf, . 3 Mb) Donate Read. Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF. Converted file can differ from the original. If possible, download the file in its original format.
That precursors of adult coronary artery disease, hypertension, and type II diabetes begin in childhood have been clearly established by the Bogalusa Heart Study.
The trajectories of the burden of cardio-metabolic risk variables in the context of their fetal origin and chromosome telomere dynamics provide some insight into the metabolic imprinting in utero and aging process. The observed racial contrasts on cardio-metabolic risk variables implicate various biologic pathways interacting with environment contributing to the high morbidity and mortality from related diseases in our population.
Not only do these observations describe trajectories of cardio-metabolic risk variables leading to these diseases but provide a rationale for the need to begin prevention beginning in childhood. The trajectories of the burden Gerald S. Berenso. more). Recently added by. updgenref, alicekeller.
Автор: Berenson Название: Evolution of Cardio-Metabolic Risk from Birth to. .
1. Exploring Chromosomal Leukocyte Telomere Length Dynamics in the Bogalusa Heart Study
1. Exploring Chromosomal Leukocyte Telomere Length Dynamics in the Bogalusa Heart Study. 2. Fetal Origins of Variables Related to Cardio-metabolic Risk. 3. Trajectories of Variables Related to Cardio-metabolic Risk since Childhood. 4. Evolution of Metabolic Syndrome from Childhood. 5. Black-white Divergence in Impaired Fasting Glucose and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
This volume presents the precursors of adult heart disease, hypertension and type II diabetes in childhood. The text describes trajectories of cardio-metabolic risk variables, and provides a rationale for the need to begin prevention very early in life. This volume presents the precursors of adult heart disease, hypertension and type II diabetes in childhood.
- The New Glucose Revolution Low GI Guide to the Metabolic Syndrome and Your Heart: The Only Authoritative Guide to Using the Glycemic Index for Better Heart Health ebook
- Pediatric Metabolic Syndrome: Comprehensive Clinical Review and Related Health Issues ebook
- The Measurement of Metabolic Bone Disease ebook
- Adults with Childhood Illnesses (Health, Medicine and Human Development) ebook
- Evolution of Metabolic Pathways, Volume 34 (Recent Advances in Phytochemistry) ebook
- Atlas of Cardiovascular Risk Factors (Atlas of Heart Diseases (Unnumbered).) ebook
- Metabolic Diseases in Pediatric Practice (The Little, Brown series in clinical pediatrics) ebook
- Beyond Diet: The 28 Day Metabolic Breakthrough Plan ebook
- Cardiovascular Risk in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus ebook
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Guidelines for Assessment and Management of Cardiovascular Risk ebook