ePub DNA Damage and Repair in Human Tissues (Basic Life Sciences) download
by Betsy M. Sutherland,Avril D. Woodhead
First, DNA damage levels in human tissues depend not only on the initial exposures, but also on. .Bibliographic Information. DNA Damage and Repair in Human Tissues.
First, DNA damage levels in human tissues depend not only on the initial exposures, but also on the capapacity of that tissue for repair of the specific lesion type. Second, repair in human tissues may differ quantitatively and qualitatively from that in human cells in culture. Show all. Table of contents (33 chapters).
DNA damage is distinctly different from mutation, although both are types of error in DNA. DNA damage is an abnormal chemical structure in DNA, while a mutation is a change in the sequence of standard base pairs. DNA damages cause changes in the structure of the genetic material and prevents the replication mechanism from functioning and performing properly.
First, DNA damage levels in human tissues depend not only on the initial exposures, but also on the . Betsy M. Sutherland, Avril D. Woodhead. Physical and chemical agents in the environment damage the DNA of humans, and pose a major threat to human health today, and to the genetic integrity of human populations.
DNA Damage and Repair in Human Tissues электрондық кітабы, Betsy M. Бұл кітапты компьютерде, Android және iOS құрылғыларында Google Play Books қолданбасы арқылы оқуыңызға болады
DNA Damage and Repair in Human Tissues электрондық кітабы, Betsy M. Бұл кітапты компьютерде, Android және iOS құрылғыларында Google Play Books қолданбасы арқылы оқуыңызға болады. DNA Damage and Repair in Human Tissues атты кітапты офлайн режимінде оқу үшін жүктеп алыңыз, мәтінді бөлектеңіз, бетбелгі қойыңыз және белгілеңіз.
Congresses, DNA damage, DNA repair, Human cell culture, Mutagenicity testing.
DNA Damage and Repair in Human Tissues. Although studies on isolated DNA in vitro, on prokaryotes, on mammalian cells in culture, and on laboratory animals have provided essential background information, it is now possible to study DNA damage and repair in human tissues directly.
Basic life sciences ; v. 53. General Note: "Proceedings of Brookhaven Symposium in Biology no. 36, on DNA damage and repair in human tissues, held October 1-4, 1989, in Brookhaven . Personal Name: Woodhead, Avril D. 36, on DNA damage and repair in human tissues, held October 1-4, 1989, in Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York" . Bibliography, etc. Note: Includes bibliographical references and index. Personal Name: Sutherland, Betsy M. Uniform Title: Basic life sciences ; v. Rubrics: DNA damage Congresses DNA repair Mutagenicity testing Human cell culture. DNA Lesion Measurement in Human Tissues. Measurement of DNA Adducts by Immunoassays. Detection of Human DNA Adducts by 32P-Postlabeling. Immunologic Methods for the Detection of Carcinogen Adduct. More).
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Avril D Woodhead books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Molecular Biology of Aging.
- 2003 8th International Symposium on Plasma- And Process-Induced Damage: April 24-25, 2003, Corbeil-Essonnes, France ebook
- Damage Mechanisms and Life Assessment of High Temperature Components ebook
- Biologically Modified Polymeric Biomaterial Surfaces ebook
- Plasma Process-Induced Damage, 2001: 6th International Symposium (IEEE Conference Proceedings) ebook
- Fracture and Damage of Composites (Advances in Fracture Mechanics) ebook
- The Seems: Split Second - Audio Library Edition ebook
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough: The Superb Antioxidant That May Slow Aging, Repair Liver Damage, and Reduce the Risk of Cancer, Heart Disease, and Diabetes ebook
- Climate Change and Human Health. Risks and Responses ebook
- Principles of Self-Damage ebook
- Repair of DNA Lesions Introduced by N-Nitroso Compounds (Norwegian University Press Publication) ebook